-952

You're currently dating someone, amirite?

thisisallivegots avatar Relationships
3 52
The voters have decided that thisisallivegot is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

amirite: where hearts go to break.

This is a pretty clever way of finding all the single people on amirite so you could hit on them.

Way to make us single people feel like shit by reminding us, again, that we aren't dating someone right now.

@Stepharoo Way to make us single people feel like shit by reminding us, again, that we aren't dating someone right now.

Sorry! I'm not actually dating anyone at the moment either, I was just curious as to how many people were. Don't feel bad. There's nothing wrong with being single.

thisisallivegots avatar thisisallivegot Yeah You Are +21Reply
@thisisallivegot Sorry! I'm not actually dating anyone at the moment either, I was just curious as to how many people were. Don't...

It's cool. I just see posts like this all the time on the homepage, all worded differently, but all asking the same question, basically.
I'm being forced to watch my ex move on when I'm still holding on, so my love life has been a wreck for the last 2 months.

@Stepharoo Recent break up after a 2-year relationship.

Then you should be happy. Break ups happen for a reason. CELEBRATE!!

Keith_Stones avatar Keith_Stone Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Stepharoo Yeah, no. I'm not celebrating this break up.

You're probably like 17 or 18 anyway. You'll be fine in a couple of weeks. y smilie

Keith_Stones avatar Keith_Stone Yeah You Are -12Reply
@Keith_Stone You're probably like 17 or 18 anyway. You'll be fine in a couple of weeks.

Just because I'm 19 doesn't mean I'll be "okay in a couple of weeks".

@Stepharoo Just because I'm 19 doesn't mean I'll be "okay in a couple of weeks".

That is almost exactly what it means. You probably don't think that now, but in that time you will probably realize a few things that make it not seem as bad.

Keith_Stones avatar Keith_Stone Yeah You Are -6Reply
@Keith_Stone That is almost exactly what it means. You probably don't think that now, but in that time you will probably realize...

No, not really. It's been two months, and I still feel as shitty as I did the day of the break up. I'm 500 miles away from everyone I know, thanks to college. Everyone's circumstances are different, and just because I'm young doesn't mean I can't fall in love.

@Stepharoo No, not really. It's been two months, and I still feel as shitty as I did the day of the break up. I'm 500 miles...

Chill bro, she's the same age as you, not some granny trying to preach. Stop being so difficult.

I'm only 15 and just recently got over a guy I've been hurting over for at least a year who nothing even happened with. I'm not sure if I'm completely over him. It can definitely take more than a few weeks.

@I'm only 15 and just recently got over a guy I've been hurting over for at least a year who nothing even happened...

People that hurt that long choose to stay hurt. If you keep dwelling on it instead of trying to feel better of course it will take forever.

@Keith_Stone People that hurt that long choose to stay hurt. If you keep dwelling on it instead of trying to feel better of...

So true... we're in control of our own happiness. the reason why it takes a while to get over people is that we're trying not to think about them when they've taken up a ton of space in our minds.

I wouldn't choose to stay hurt. It's extremely difficult not to dwell on it. When you like somebody that much, you think about them all the time. You always want to see them. Trust me, I was trying to get better. (I do appreciate you trying to help and be reasonable, though.)

I'm 14, I got broken up with 10 months ago, and I'm still upset about it. I've tried to get over it, and convinced myself that I definitely was over it, but I still feel upset about it a lot of the time. Maybe I'm just crazy or something, but still. Just 'cause someone is young, doesn't mean they get over things quickly, and it doesn't mean they don't have feelings. And just because someone's upset, doesn't mean they choose to be that way.

No, it's to make us feel less lonely, by reminding us that most of Amirite doesn't seem to be dating anyone! :P

hello smilie Hi there.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +41Reply

lmao glad to know I'm not the only single one on here XD

flashes hand Hehe, married :P

LordThundercunts avatar LordThundercunt Yeah You Are +15Reply

hey singles.

Montanas avatar Montana No Way +10Reply

i think the red around my comment will say enough

Jorns avatar Jorn No Way +8Reply

My boyfriend .well ex! Broke up with me yesterday:( but whatever. I gota move on!

@lESliE418 My boyfriend .well ex! Broke up with me yesterday:( but whatever. I gota move on!

burn the stuff he gave you and make chocolate-peanut butter milkshakes. and have a bash-a-thon with your ladies (yes, this isn't very mature but its helpful). plus who doesn't love girl time!!!

I feel awesome. Im usually the single chick but Ive been dating my lovely Sean for three months this friday <3

Haha what does this say about amirite? that it is for perpetually lonely people who have no lives? I SAY NOT!!!

BT3059s avatar BT3059 No Way +5Reply

hehe this site should have more of those find your perfect match ads

And that's why i've been sat at the laptop all day¬_¬

forever alone

in a weird way this made me feel better glad im not the only single person out there :) but hopefully i'll be taken soon i got my eye on some one :)

I'll be changing (hopefully) to not single tomorrow!

Theshits avatar Theshit Yeah You Are +4Reply

Sorry meant 20. Since 15

Windwhisperers avatar Windwhisperer Yeah You Are +4Reply

I got completely crushed when I was 18 after a 5 year relationship. Not only does your heart get broken but your entire life has to adjust without that person so it is difficult no matter what age.

Windwhisperers avatar Windwhisperer Yeah You Are +3Reply

haha the count on this post explains so much

Over 700 "No Way"s... oh haaaaaaay ;D

I liked him since 3rd grade but never said anything due to low self confidence. Then I was going to move to a different state, so I told him the last night while i was in town. through a text. and he had felt the same for 4 years.
i'm such a coward ;_;

the sheer number of NWs on this surprised me...especially since a bunch are for those that aren't single by choice...

someday :]

yddraigarians avatar yddraigarian Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'm single and I'm loving every single day. Since I'm surrounded by twelve year olds every day who are in 'relationships' and think they're so 'in love,' I'm just so freaking glad that I'm not in the 'in-crowd'

Actually, when you're younger, you are less likely to get over someone quick... It's when you are older and more mature that it becomes easier because you busy yourself more, which means less time to think about it, and because you realize that these breakups do happen for a reason. If you are not with someone, it's just purely not meant to be. You need to get your eyes outt and look for someone else- that's what helps me. I admit, its hard sometimes for me to get over a guy- I just recently went thru a breakup too. But after a while, you realize, hey, if he broke up with me, that's his loss. There must have been a reason that he broke up with me. And sometimes, being so upset over a breakup, I've realized, is more just the shock of not having a constant guy. That could not be your guys' case, but it's happened to me a lot.

15, and only one gf, and lil 10 year olds r dating like theirs no tomorrow

Single, but madly in love (well, maybe not

Single, but madly in love (well, maybe not madly...)

I don't believe in love.