+257

In the opening song of Beauty and the Beast at the part where Belle sings about the book she's reading ("it's my favourite part because you'll see. Here's where she meets Prince Charming. But she won't discover that it's him 'till chapter 3") you always try to guess what book she's reading. amirite?

kiwipinks avatar Music
1 15
The voters have decided that kiwipink is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's kind of her story, isn't it? She meets Prince Charming but doesn't know about it yet? And I read that the picture she turns to shows her, the Beast, and the Beast's castle.

But yes, I was quite curious when I was a kid. And still kind of am.

LaestigZwillings avatar LaestigZwilling Yeah You Are +11Reply
@LaestigZwilling It's kind of her story, isn't it? She meets Prince Charming but doesn't know about it yet? And I read that the...

that's what I used to think... but the fact that she figures out it's him by chapter 3 makes it sound a little less likely. unless there's only like 4 chapters in all.

kiwipinks avatar kiwipink Yeah You Are +9Reply
@kiwipink that's what I used to think... but the fact that she figures out it's him by chapter 3 makes it sound a little less...

Well, that picture is pretty far into the book. Lots of pictures, big type, and a short storyline? Or the desperate need for something to rhyme with 'see'...

LaestigZwillings avatar LaestigZwilling Yeah You Are +3Reply

You just caused me to waste homework time watching Disney songs on youtube .... thank you :)

@1040073

she said thank you.. so obviously it's not bad.

To be honest, I didn't even know the words she was singing.

No, she is reading Beauty and the Beast, though some people have thought it was The Count Of Monte Cristo

I thought it was sleeping Beauty

It's foreshadowing that she will meet her prince charming until far into the story. I did Beauty and the Beast for my school and we had a long discussion of this.

I always thought it was Snow White...

( MeepMeep): That's why I said thank you lol

...though the post makes me wonder why she'd find out he's Prince Charming in chapter three...

twistedfires avatar twistedfire Yeah You Are 0Reply

Cool story bro

yeah its sleeping beauty DUHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!