+411

It's really annoying when people are arrogant enough to act like their country has no stupid people in it, whereas America is just full of stupid rednecks. Every country has stupid people, and just because you saw an edited interview of Americans on YouTube doesn't mean every one of them is stupid, amirite?

pantherfanatics avatar
2 23
The voters have decided that pantherfanatic is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Not to be insensitive or anything, but wouldn't Africa have the most stupid people? I mean they can't really get an education there.....

I think everywhere has stupid people, and that American has a bad rep because we have "stupid rednecks" in some parts of our country. Yes, there are way too many stupid people in this country, but we do have a lot of intelligent people as well.
Basically, you're looking at at a stereotype. Not all Americans are dumb rednecks, just like not all Brits are stuck-up, have bad teeth, and constantly drink tea.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +6Reply
@super_sour_diesel America's stupid pepole speak the loudest. That's what our problem is.

I have to agree with that. But I hate how people will always pay more attention to the idiots in a country more than the geniuses.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +4Reply

Hey, is that a reference to KassemG's California On?

I was born in Tennessee but I moved to Canada when I was two. When I tell Canadians this the majority of them have said "that's in Texas right?" or "is that the capital of texas?" then they bitch that americans don't know shit about Canada.

stacilovesyous avatar stacilovesyou Yeah You Are +4Reply

YouTube video thumbnail But it is pretty funny! Every country has really dumb people. And every country has people that live up to their sterotypes but you got to realise that there are more normal people that live there.

@SpearmintMilk But it is pretty funny! Every country has really dumb people. And every...

This is hilarious! But honestly, I'm pretty sure he edited out people who actually have him decent answers.

@Stepharoo This is hilarious! But honestly, I'm pretty sure he edited out people who actually have him decent answers.

Haha yeah I know, but it still makes you worry about the people that did give those stupid answers.

Funny, but they obviously just took the stupidest answers. I also suspect they told some people to say stupid things. I mean, everyone knows how many sides a triangle has. Not no sides, not four, but six. Duh.

KassemG? :P

Not all middle eastern's are terrorists just because of what you've seen in some edited clip...just sayin'

just making a point :P

@QuicklAida just making a point :P

haha. ok. just makin sure.

pantherfanatics avatar pantherfanatic Yeah You Are 0Reply

True, Americans are mostly very nice, but they ARE ignorant about other cultures and culturally self-absorbed.

Well, I dunno. Americans are kind of ignorant. When my friend moved over to New Zealand from the USA, she told everyone where she was moving and they had no idea where that was. Everyone I know that has been to the USA says they have to fake an American accent because otherwise the people would ignore them or they wouldn't be able to understand them. Plus, I have seen SO many posts on this site that completely backs up my statement and proves that the majority of Americans are ignorant.

@878097

We are larger than most countries. Percentage wise, I think it's about the same.
As for the stove thing, have you ever seen that episode of seinfeld where the waitress says the plate is hot, but Elaina touches it anyway? When asked why, she says something like "I just wanted to see if your definition of hot is the same as my definition"

@We are larger than most countries. Percentage wise, I think it's about the same. As for the stove thing, have you...

Someones gotta explore! the plate needs to be tested; if not us, who? If not now, when?

Shaqtuss avatar Shaqtus Yeah You Are 0Reply