+6,599

Toddlers are like drunk people. They are always falling over, they mumble complete nonsense, food never makes it all the way into their mouth, they get very loud when they dont get their way and they pee/poop themselves without any guilt. amirite?

meredith89s avatar
244 31
The voters have decided that meredith89 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

haha oh boo hoo half the posts aren't. Ya'll are just mad you didn't put it first

Dannys avatar Danny Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Danny haha oh boo hoo half the posts aren't. Ya'll are just mad you didn't put it first

I don't care if it was an original idea or not, but the fact that up there, the OP was saying she/he thought of it themselves, is kind of annoying.

hahaha thats funny and very clever i never thought of it like that before :D

BabyDucklyns avatar BabyDucklyn Yeah You Are +2Reply

wow, the comments on this site are actually about the post. Not on MLIA...........And, it's always the same like 10 users, it's so dumb.

Johnny Depp said that in an interview.

Johnny Depp said that in an interview.

a famous comedian did a bit on high people being just like toddlers a few years ago and it plays on comedy central all the time.

hahah thats funny! agreed :)

meredith89s avatar meredith89 Yeah You Are 0Reply

and that's why I prefer being drunk than sober. life was so much better then...

@and that's why I prefer being drunk than sober. life was so much better then...

Life was so much better when you shit right in your pants and had to sit in it all day, cried alot because you never really got what you wanted, and you get hurt like every 10 seconds..?

I'm assuming you were trying to get a laugh, but if you are being serious.. then your life right now must Suck..

Plus for all the reasons the OP mentioned.. you being drunk doesn't help you, to everyone else you look like a dumb toddler who is drooling on his shirt and cant successfully get the peanuts in your mouth.. Real attractive..

AustinRyans avatar AustinRyan Yeah You Are +2Reply
@AustinRyan Life was so much better when you shit right in your pants and had to sit in it all day, cried alot because you...

i get what he means about life being better. i mean i would rather be this age than a toddler but at least life was simpler, you know?

I really did come to this conclusion on my own but I never said that I was the first person in the entire world to think of this idea. Its honestly just a website...

haha. yeah you're right!

didnt dylan moran say something like that

alright, we get it! the OP isn't the very first person to think of this, get over it!

Goodness people. Can't we just get over it? It's clever. No one else posted it. And now it's on the best list.

...that's all. I think it's really immature of you to bash on the person when you have no control over them or the post.

it should be the other way round =P
that drunks are like toddlers

@woah me 3

no way, me too!

@no way, me too!

omg no wai me tooo

@omg no wai me tooo

OMG. LIKE NO WAY. ME TOO. haha we're all anonymous LOL

ohh really? well great minds think alike ;)

meredith89s avatar meredith89 Yeah You Are -1Reply

This is in How i Met Your Mother.. great episode that one was.

Anonymous