+183

in 2006 James Franco was given permission to take 62 different courses compared to the normal limit of 19 at UCLA, and if that wasn't enough, he is now going for his PhD in English at Yale university, more celebrities should be like him, amirite?

Gavins avatar
2 8
The voters have decided that Gavin is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And he's sexy.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +21Reply
@SpearmintMilk And he's sexy.

Yeah talk about winning the genetic lottery. Brains and looks. Bastard.

not courses, credit hours

Credit hours not courses. 62 courses in one year? That's like eating 100 big macs at one time.

Yeah.. I love him. :)

FlashDeliriums avatar FlashDelirium Yeah You Are 0Reply

What I find funny is that he got a D in acting and this was actually very recent, around the time he was shooting 127 Hours...

@TheRaftsman What I find funny is that he got a D in acting and this was actually very recent, around the time he was shooting...

I think it was because he rarely showed up to class. From what I've heard about it, his professor got in a lot of trouble for giving him a low grade.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are -1Reply