+440

What would happen if you ate yourself? Would you get bigger or smaller, amirite?

realdizzys avatar Food & Drink
16 36
The voters have decided that realdizzy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You'd die.

@Artemis You'd die.

What would happen if I ate you (out)?

@TheShamWowGuy You'd die

I imagine it'd be like that scene in Indiana Jones when they open the Ark. Assuming I survived getting her panties off, I think I'd be ok. Tongue of steel.

Well, your stomach can only hold about the volume of your fist, so you'd be a dead guy laying on the ground with half of one of your limbs gone.

@Well, your stomach can only hold about the volume of your fist, so you'd be a dead guy laying on the ground with...

I'm not saying you're wrong, but why is it we can eat like a plate of spaghetti while, if i somehow combined the spaghetti into one huge solid lump, it would be far bigger than my stomach? O.o

your mass and volume would remain the same.

I think i've seen this post on both MLIA and Dearblankpleaseblank.com
So fuck you.

This reminds me of that snake cycle where the snake eats eats itself
never ending lol

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +7Reply

You would create a wormhole in which you could travel through O___o

You'd lose weight because you'd poop some of it out.

It has been proven by Cinnamon Toast Crunch that when you eat yourself you will disappear.

Whoa dude, I’ve thought about this before. It blows my mind. I know it’s not possible, but still.

I figure you would get smaller. You would poop out whatever you eat.

this reminds me of the catdog episode where one of them ate the other

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +2Reply

You'd become a big ball and you could roll around like that fat kid from the Hook movie.

youd stay the same until you pooped it out

PARADOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiwimango9s avatar Kiwimango9 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@934407

Are you doing it in public? Because I think people would call the authorities at some point if there was a guy sitting in the corner of an elevator steadily munching away at his fist. However, you would die of blood loss.

@934407

you'd have pooped your body parts out. so smaller

@Kate you'd have pooped your body parts out. so smaller

You wouldn't have digested it before dying from blood loss.

@934412

as the comments said above...you would die of blood loss before you could digest the eaten body part. you would then use one of your horcruxes leaving your dead corps behind.

@934442

LOL this just sounded sexual to me
Forgive my raging teenage hormones.

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +10Reply

If you could eat yourself... you would never have sex with your boyfriend and he would be sad.

@If you could eat yourself... you would never have sex with your boyfriend and he would be sad.

lol I'm pretty sure pounding it in is a diff sensation than.....w.e your thinking?

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are 0Reply

volume consumed : volume grown =/= 1:1. Define small and the point in time in which you measure yourself, post-consumption and you have the basis of the ending of this argument as we know it.

Well you would poop out whatever part of you you ate so

I imagine you would eventually become a very large stomach.

You would eat yourself down to a point where you could not possibly continue t eat yourself.

That is, if you got past the incredible strain, both physical and emotional.

Or turn inside out, blah blah, blah. You are so very original.

Mind Blown!