+485

If your house were to get possessed by a spirt or whatever like in Paranormal Activity, you would have some fun with it. Like if it were to start pounding and making noises, you would make louder noises and compete with it. amirite?

Evan17s avatar Relationships
34 70
The voters have decided that Evan17 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

no. i'd piss my self and never go in the house again.

@Courage_Wolf I NW'd for this reason.

thats quite courageous of you.

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are +27Reply
@Evan17 thats quite courageous of you.

I know, I had to overcome my fear of you. I'm still a bit scared, tbh

I'd have a door slamming contest. "That all you got? Watch this!"

Mrs_Winchester96s avatar Mrs_Winchester96 Yeah You Are +40Reply
@Mrs_Winchester96 I'd have a door slamming contest. "That all you got? Watch this!"

exactly. or if there was a weird half burnt photo of me when i was a kid, i would get a photo of Casper the ghost and put it up there

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are +42Reply

Let's be honest, everyone would shit themselves if this happened, not have fun.

@LAKERSoverHEAT Let's be honest, everyone would shit themselves if this happened, not have fun.

haha honestly id be scared the first few times. but after awhile, i'd get used to it and become annoyed. so i'd compete and have fun.

its all about what you make of it

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Evan17 haha honestly id be scared the first few times. but after awhile, i'd get used to it and become annoyed. so i'd...

Unless you consider the part where she gets dragged in this post, then there is no way of competing there haha

I don't see how you could make any fun of gut wrenching sounds every night with lights flicking on and off, doors slamming and your girlfriend getting dragged across the floor. It would be hella scary and you know it.

@I don't see how you could make any fun of gut wrenching sounds every night with lights flicking on and off, doors...

gut wrenching? its just banging against the wall and floor. ya it would be scary if someone was dragged across the floor. idk how i would compete with that lol

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Evan17 gut wrenching? its just banging against the wall and floor. ya it would be scary if someone was dragged across the...

Haha I'm talking about all of the demonic screams. I would have probably booked it after one of the first encounters and lived in a church or something. There is absolutely no way that I would have tried to fight the thing. I would be scared shitless.

@Haha I'm talking about all of the demonic screams. I would have probably booked it after one of the first...

oh yeah the demonic screams would scare the shit out of me no doubt. but like if that is all that it did, i would have some fun with it. but i would definitely sleep with a Bible from then on haha

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are +5Reply

I'd be fun at first, but when you lose you get tossed across your fucking house lol

I'd just move into a tent. There's no basement to drag me into, or any doors to slam.

lovemrhatandclogss avatar lovemrhatandclogs Yeah You Are +20Reply
@lovemrhatandclogs I'd just move into a tent. There's no basement to drag me into, or any doors to slam.

Unless they start dragging the tent while you're in it and make you crash into things like trees. un smilie

just every time it does something pretend to have an orgasm.

chandelier

AAUUUUUHHHHGG YEHHSSS

ClaireTheBozos avatar ClaireTheBozo Yeah You Are +11Reply

I did that when I like, six. Our doors would slam and wierd nioses and voices would sound throughout the house. But I was six, and didn't know what it was, so I wasn't scared. I was also tired and this thing was just pissing me off. I continued wacking the hardest toy I could find against the wall until my mom shut me (and the thing) up.

JaedtheEchos avatar JaedtheEcho Yeah You Are +5Reply
@TalkingRice LOL....I'm thinking the "toy" is a vibrator now xD

870699 (TalkingRice): snort lol, I didn't realize the potential when I typed that!

JaedtheEchos avatar JaedtheEcho Yeah You Are 0Reply
@870653

but there is no fun in that haha

YouTube video thumbnailelt this was somewhat relevant

goodtimes avatar goodtime Yeah You Are +4Reply

fuck no

Icels avatar Icel No Way +2Reply

Nearly every other post on the homepage is yours... it's crazy!

I've never seen those movies and don't ever want to. As long as I'm living in this house, I refuse to watch movies that let me know what the spirits do. Although, if I were to watch scary movies here, it would be the day I move out. I know my house is haunted, but I try to keep out of their way. I think the spirit just likes the company of people.

So, of course I had to favorite this:)
Just so you know. Haha.

ArinDeStructions avatar ArinDeStruction Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'd get the hell out

I have a spirit in my house. :D it likes to open doors and whisper(:

@You should take a video and put it on youtube.

(Your+name+(optional)): Sadly, I don't have a computer.

@Nicole_Anonymous (Your+name+(optional)): Sadly, I don't have a computer.

At first when I read that comment I got so confused! Obviously you're on a computer if you're on the internet. Then I realized there was that little mobile icon...

Kirrrbys avatar Kirrrby Yeah You Are +7Reply
@869343

Ar first it was really scarys but after living with it for like 3 years we just start talking to it when we knows its there. We think its the spirit of little girl named Emily who died in my house about 80 or so years ago.

@869353

well just be like "hey Emily" or if she opens a door we were about to go in we'll be like "thanks for opening the door for me" haha its kinda cool. It freaks my bestfriend out though.

@869365

She visits but she won't go to any room by herself. She even makes me go into the bathroom with her! Haha

@Nicole_Anonymous She visits but she won't go to any room by herself. She even makes me go into the bathroom with her! Haha

you should get it a christmas present haha. idk how that would work out, but it would be fun

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Nicole_Anonymous haha I actually considered this!

i definitely would. who knows how a friendly spirit will help you in the future hahah

@Evan17 i definitely would. who knows how a friendly spirit will help you in the future hahah

haha true but what would I get a ghost that I know little to nothing about.

@Evan17 lol i have no clue.

lol yeahh me neither.

@Nicole_Anonymous lol yeahh me neither.

you could get like a coloring book. haha and see if it colors anything

@Nicole_Anonymous haha thatd be awesome if it actually did color!

what if it was like a really good picture. like if your spirit was an amazing artist haha

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Nicole_Anonymous haha thatd be so cool!!

would you take credit for it? haha i dont think anyone would believe you if you said the spirit drew it..

@Evan17 would you take credit for it? haha i dont think anyone would believe you if you said the spirit drew it..

haha I was just thinking that! But like what if they asked me to draw on the spot....I can't even draw stick people.

@870628

yeah I figured someone would say that but it doesn't really matter to me if you believe me or not.

@Nicole_Anonymous haha I was just thinking that! But like what if they asked me to draw on the spot....I can't even draw stick people.

haha idk that might be a problem. that would be really cool if that actually happened haha

No thats what made it mad in the first place

No :( I'm a chicken. I went to a burned down church last Saturday. It has a history of paranormal things and I still freak out at home. I'm always so paranoid that something it following me or something is gonna grab me and drag me down to some hellish place...I'm such a wimp.

Then the spirit decides it doesn't like the game and wreaks havoc on you.

I am pretty positive just my room is haunted, although I am starting to notice other signs throughout the whole house, I think I have just found a fun new game.You want to throw marbles as my baseboard? I can throw something harder at the wall. You want to hid my stuff? I can keep my room spotless.

o_o_MARSHs avatar o_o_MARSH Yeah You Are 0Reply

I wish I could say that.

When I was younger my best friend and I were convinced that her house was haunted, so every time something creepy would happen we'd retaliate. Now, I would probably just curl up in a ball and cry. Apparently I was braver as a six year old.

My friend and I had a talk about this. I said start masterbating. XD It would either turn into awesome ghost sex, the thing would freak out and leave, or just keep doing its thing. My second choice was to try to one up it and piss on anything it threw. OR.. get really drunk. XD Drunk people in my family would one up a poltergeist.. o.o

FanceyPantss avatar FanceyPants Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous