+365

So I have this great idea, "fireman popcorn pants". There pants that fireman wear that have a thin layer of popcorn kernels in them. When the person wearing them gets too close to a heat source, the popcorn pops, alerting them to the potential hazard. This would also provide them with a tasty treat after a hard days work, amirite?

Chelseaisawesomes avatar
16 14
The voters have decided that Chelseaisawesome is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Amanda Show.

It was a Drake and Josh episode.

Oh this is totes your idea... NOT! Get an original idea pl0x

read this on failbook.com a couple days ago.... not sure if thats where it came from first though!

Wait, where have I read this before?

This was on highdeas

i've read this before...but where?

I thought "The Amanda Show!" instantly, but then I thought maybe it was "All That" instead. One or the other, either way it brought back a TON of memories xD

The first thing I thought of was the Amanda show.. :D

I dont watch the amanda show so i have no idea what you mean but that is a good idea do the pants come with different flavorings?

I have no clue what tge Amanda show is sorry