+1,405

Julian Assange should have posted something helpful on wikileaks, like Santa's Naughty or Nice list. amirite?

MontayHeisrites avatar Politics
34 46
The voters have decided that MontayHeisrite is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or what REALLY happened to Steve from Blues Clues.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +39Reply
@Katffro Or what REALLY happened to Steve from Blues Clues.

We don't need Julian for that. Steve was busted with drugs.

Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?

MarukaiteChikyuus avatar MarukaiteChikyuu Yeah You Are +29Reply
@887393

Julian Assange is the spokesman and editor in chief of the non-profit organization WikiLeaks. WikiLeaks publishes somewhat confidential government files. Their stated purpose is to expose government corruption, but some have criticized him as a threat to national security. People are pretty split on the issue.

So anyway, the joke is that since WikiLeaks exposes secret documents, they could also expose Santa's secret naughty list.

WryVendors avatar WryVendor Yeah You Are +14Reply
@Why did you have to g o and ruin it. t was jjust a joke, you were wayyyy 2 seriose

I really hate when people say they "don't get it." I even made a post on it: http://www.amirite.net/447503

toastedbreads avatar toastedbread Yeah You Are -6Reply

If he gets shot, it better be on youtube

He released U.S. military reports about Afghanistan which apparently "compromised the U.S.'s safety" or something

stolen from RoosterTeeth.

nice first post!

Or where those damn easter eggs are.

ono smilie We all know what the people REALLY want... Lifetime supplies of sporks!

Rooster teeth did a short on this.

He got those files sent to him in a Box.

Why do I think of Jon Stewart?

i dont even know who rooster teeth is...I posted this days ago before it was the post of the day

MontayHeisrites avatar MontayHeisrite Yeah You Are 0Reply

nice first post!

ZOMG Congrats! Would you like a cookie?

Paul Assange takes top secret government documents and reports then publishes them on his website(wikileaks.com) for the whole world to see.

soccerfans avatar soccerfan Yeah You Are -4Reply
@It's not called wikileaks.com stop misleading people. It's wikileaks.

Well, it has changed a lot due to being taken down, but it's been mirrored to a lot of places.

I think the original was www.wikiLeaks.org, which was taken down. Now the "unofficial official" ones are www.wikileaks.ch and mirror.wikileaks.info.

I don't think it was ever www.wikileaks.com, because that would imply something commercial.

WryVendors avatar WryVendor Yeah You Are 0Reply

Huh?

Hate to break it to you, but Santa ain't real.

@Totobean Hate to break it to you, but Santa ain't real.

someones not getting any presents, unless you consider a lump of coal a present.....

@Saigot someones not getting any presents, unless you consider a lump of coal a present.....

Haha. My parents have actually given me coal before. xD erm I mean... Santa has.

@Totobean Haha. My parents have actually given me coal before. xD erm I mean... Santa has.

I've asked for coal a couple times to fill in my rock collection when i was young, but i never got it no matter how hard i tried... i'm such a goody goody XD

WHAT?!
Wait... W-w-wait... So what? My entire life has been a lie? This c-can't possibly be happening! NO!

@887141

Tard.

I hope he gets shot....worthless, good for nothing traitor....

Anangrygnomes avatar Anangrygnome Yeah You Are -38Reply
@Anangrygnome I hope he gets shot....worthless, good for nothing traitor....

He's not a traitor, he'd have to live in America for him to be a traitor.

That's a bit extreme. Besides, you're basically shooting the messenger here. Bradley Manning is the one who obtained and submitted the documents.