+730

High school health classes can be summed up in 5 minutes on the first day. "Hello class. Let's just get this out of the way. If it tastes good stop eating it, if it feels good stop doing it. Spend at least 27 hours a day exercising. Have a nice day.", amirite?

armtheangelss avatar Education
36 19
The voters have decided that armtheangels is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

& if you have sex you will get pregnant and die.

asdijojioiojioxjs avatar asdijojioiojioxj Yeah You Are +22Reply
@asdijojioiojioxj & if you have sex you will get pregnant and die.

At your age, you're going to have a lot of urges. you're going to want to take off your clothes and touch each other. But if you do touch each other, you will get chlamydia... and die.

You must be speaking Entish if it takes you 5 minutes to say that.

Amish_Allosauruss avatar Amish_Allosaurus Yeah You Are +15Reply

i favourited because of the 27 hours a day thing XD

My health class last year: Don't do drugs; you'll die. Don't smoke; you'll die. Don't drink; you'll die. Don't eat unhealthy foods; you'll develop heart disease and die. This is a penis, this is a vagina, and this is how they work together, but don't have sex because you'll get AIDS and die or get pregnant and ruin your life.

Also, the internet is bad.

@Roy Also, the internet is bad.

Also, if anyone cyberbullies you, be sure to run to your parents so they can protect their spechuwl wittle snowflake. Everyone online is a rapist. Everyone. Anything that isn't educational can virtually rape and kill you.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 Yeah You Are +2Reply

We learn about psychological stuff in ours, like OCD, depression, and other stuff like that. Our health class might be set up differently than other schools though. Pardon the spelling if it's wrong, by the way.

@super_sour_diesel We learn about psychological stuff in ours, like OCD, depression, and other stuff like that. Our health class might...

Hehe, we learned about mental health disorders in my health class too. Thing is, though... I had learned about them a month before in my ACTUAL Psychology and Mental Health class. :P

I had a health class in 7th grade. But it went something like that, more or less.

Lucky. We don't have those in my school.

Trust me, we do a lot more than that. You're forgetting reproduction, first aid, cpr, stds, smoking & alcohol, safety, and a bunch of other stuff.
(source: just finished my semester of health)

@Anonymously_Awesome Trust me, we do a lot more than that. You're forgetting reproduction, first aid, cpr, stds, smoking & alcohol...

What SlimShady said, call 911, don't drink or smoke or you'll die, and don't be stupid. There.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 Yeah You Are +8Reply