+72

If you were stranded on a desert island and beginning to dehydrate you would drink our own urine to keep yourself alive, amirite?

soccermom247s avatar
0 19
The voters have decided that soccermom247 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Bear Grylls said, and he knows everything, that there is a small amount of the urine that can be beneficial to the body but it can only be drank once, the next time you pee you musn't drink it or it may harm you.

Chipss avatar Chips Yeah You Are +7Reply

If I just peed on the ground that's all those fluids wasted. And remember, it could save your life.

There are no nutrients in urine, though. It's pure waste product.

Better drink my own piss!

Anyone read Life of Pi? You're not supposed to do that!

No I wouldn't because that shit's gross.

Roys avatar Roy No Way +3Reply

I'd rather have filtered sea water than filtered piss.

wells avatar well No Way +2Reply

There are ways to get water from your urine without actually having to drink the actual urine.

@Craig_dontyouknow There are ways to get water from your urine without actually having to drink the actual urine.

yes but in this scenario we are in the desert, it's very unlikely you'd carry around a filtering device. It would even be extremely difficult to make a filtering device, if not impossible.

If your on an island there's probably water nearby.

wells avatar well No Way 0Reply
@well If your on an island there's probably water nearby.

Yup. Seawater. That makes you dehydrate even faster.