+120

If you were fat, you would have fun with it by being the stereotypical fat person. You would always be out of breath, break into frequent sweats and always ask for food like a doughnut or a Pepsi. amirite?

CBbasketballs avatar
12 14
The voters have decided that CBbasketball is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

wow haha people are acting like being fat is the worst possible thing in the world..

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are +11Reply

i would also make beeping noises when i backed up :DD

I was fat once. Never again. I felt that all the fat was suffocating my body, does that make sense? Anyway, that was when I was in the 6th grade. Thankfully, I'm normal weight now.

If I were fat, I'd make it so I'm not fat, or kill myself.

K4ITs avatar K4IT No Way +2Reply

I'm pretty sure you'd spend your time trying to not be fat rather than reinforcing your fatness....

I'm 100 lbs. and I do the last one constantly.

@I'm 100 lbs. and I do the last one constantly.

Nice. many people would kill to be able to eat a ton and gain hardly anything. I'm kinda like that too.

CBbasketballs avatar CBbasketball Yeah You Are +2Reply

i think this varies with guys and girls.. but i would definitely play the part of a chubby kid with pride.

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are 0Reply