+367

It's stupid how some girls make their Facebook status "showerr textt" ... do you take your phone into the shower? amirite?

maxherolee615s avatar
1 22
The voters have decided that maxherolee615 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"Taking a dump. Texxtttttt."

Zeerusts avatar Zeerust Yeah You Are +22Reply

I know some girls that do bring their phone in the shower sometimes. They put it in a plastic bag and text away

HopeImrites avatar HopeImrite Yeah You Are +17Reply

I hate when people tell you to text them in every status. You would think that if they hadn’t texted you after the one hundred eighty-seventh status, they just are not going to.

LaurenZies avatar LaurenZie Yeah You Are +14Reply
@LaurenZie I hate when people tell you to text them in every status. You would think that if they hadn’t texted you after...

You should start texting (I'm assuming it's a girl) her every single time she puts that in her status. Send her a random trivia fact or something weird. Trust me, she'll stop.

I have to admit—I’m a former text addict. I did take my phone in the shower with me once. It’s shameful, I know, but I did. And now I never text. Ha, funny how that works.

LaurenZies avatar LaurenZie Yeah You Are +7Reply
@LaurenZie I have to admit—I’m a former text addict. I did take my phone in the shower with me once. It’s shameful, I...

ahaha i still am. sometimes i put it in a platic bag and text, it works. i dont like to be cut off from people...

@mary_moo223 ahaha i still am. sometimes i put it in a platic bag and text, it works. i dont like to be cut off from people...

I used to feel that way, but then one day I went from tons of “BFFs” to like, five friends. And most of my friends don’t have phones. So the positive way to say this is that I’m now more independent.

LaurenZies avatar LaurenZie Yeah You Are 0Reply
@LaurenZie I used to feel that way, but then one day I went from tons of “BFFs” to like, five friends. And most of my...

You make it sound like you just came off drugs man. its not so much as an addiction is that you just want to talk to people

@mary_moo223 You make it sound like you just came off drugs man. its not so much as an addiction is that you just want to talk...

No, I didn’t mean it that way at all, haha! I’m just saying that there were a lot of people who I thought were my friends but weren’t, and we stopped talking so now I never text. No big deal.

Or "bed txtt"
Do you text in your sleep?

Allaloos avatar Allaloo Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Allaloo Or "bed txtt" Do you text in your sleep?

Haha that is stupid but actually i do sleeptext not intentionally but for me its like sleepwalking... its creepy haha im so scared that one day ill just text someone and say something bad hahaha

maxherolee615s avatar maxherolee615 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@maxherolee615 Haha that is stupid but actually i do sleeptext not intentionally but for me its like sleepwalking... its creepy...

Haha I would recommend turning your phone off while you sleep... and not keeping it by your bed.

Allaloos avatar Allaloo Yeah You Are +5Reply

Someone JUST put that as their status. It took all my might not to comment asking if they text in their sleep!

Ellens avatar Ellen Yeah You Are 0Reply

Why are people so obsessed with texting anyway?? I only really text one person, and she's my best friend. I text other people too, but its not like I'm gonna be like heyy!!! Youu!!! Textt mee!!! :D and no expect them to be like okaayy "soo what's up??" "..nm.." There's a reason lame convos happen like this.

I text in the shower. Without Saran wrap or anything. I've a super indestructible phone, though...

sapphyres avatar sapphyre Yeah You Are +3Reply

Saran wrap. Works like a charm in the shower (Or so I've heard). But yeah, if you're post "Bed texttt", then go to bed and text later

I think sometimes girls say it because they're hoping some guy they like would happen to text them xD i just think its stupid how they say "Showerrr text mee" or stuff like that..