+1,256

It's a weird feeling when you can't remember if something happened in a dream or in real life, amirite?

allieees avatar
19 9
The voters have decided that allieee is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I have this memory, and I'm not sure if it was a dream or not. Anyway, there is this closet in the basement in my house, which is an old one, so there's a spooky factor. This is always locked. When I ask my parents about it, they say it's just a storage closet that they lost the key too. However, the memory/dream is of me walking into the basement late at night when I was a really little kid, seeing a light on, and realizing there's a concrete stairway leading down. I'm 80% sure it was a dream, but it could be a secret bomb shelter or something... You never know...

Happens all the time. I had a dream that I got some juice for my lunch the night before. I spent like 20 minutes looking for that juice in the morning.. -_-

One time I had a dream I handed my teacher something in and he passed me in the hall and he said I still needed to hand it in....I was like whaaat? And then I awkwardly told him I much have dreamt it....

ChristinaIsMes avatar ChristinaIsMe Yeah You Are +4Reply

ESPECIALLY, especially especially if you dream that you've gotten together with your crush and are now an item. If you forget whether THAT was a dream, expect severe awkwardness!!

A lot of times I'll start telling a story and I'll be like.. "One time, ...... Oh wait, nevermind.. pretty sure that was a dream."

allieees avatar allieee Yeah You Are +2Reply

INCEPTION!!

For me, when it comes to small and unimportant things, i can never remember if they are dreams or not. like if my friend randomly told me she had pie for breakfast one time in a conversation in which i was thinking about a bunch of other things so i was only half paying attention, and then days pass, and the thought crosses my mind. and i cant remember if i dreamed she had pie for breakfast or if she really did. so then i ask her if she told me that. and if the answer is no... it gets really awkward really fast.

Did that lime green unicorn really come to me in the middle of a thunderstorm on a bridge and tell me to fulfill the prophecy by gambling or was it a dream? Nah, I think it really happened.