+211

Virginia has 7 of the top 25 richest counties in America, yet we can't even fund/create a decent National-Level sports team....where does all the money go, amirite?

CatMans avatar Sports
3 37
The voters have decided that CatMan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

TO THE SCHOOLS D:
It's horrible how they spend so much money on the schools, yet they're STILL so ghetto.

Rainbowss avatar Rainbows Yeah You Are +14Reply
@Rainbows TO THE SCHOOLS D: It's horrible how they spend so much money on the schools, yet they're STILL so ghetto.

You think Virginia schools are ghetto? XD
If you want ghetto come on over to SoCal. >.<

@You think Virginia schools are ghetto? XD If you want ghetto come on over to SoCal. >.<

@923506 (Anonymous): Northern Virginia schools are really ghetto, trust me. We're right next to DC.

Rainbowss avatar Rainbows Yeah You Are +3Reply

i never knew there were so many people from virginia on amirite:) makes me fell like we're actually important.

Hopefully to the schools and teachers (who by the way, are completely broke here in CA) who completely deserve it for teaching our future doctors, and lawyers, etc. Trust me, you're lucky.

@CrazyKK Hopefully to the schools and teachers (who by the way, are completely broke here in CA) who completely deserve it...

I live in Cali right now and I wish we got as much money as Virginia does for schools. I used to live in VA and they had such nice schools compared to here. :/

@I live in Cali right now and I wish we got as much money as Virginia does for schools. I used to live in VA and...

I know what you mean. My school is so ghetto. We have to have cop cars on campus most of the time. And my mom who is a teacher works her ass off and we barely make ends meet.

Actually, a lot of money goes to the schools, but there are A LOT of schools in each individual county, so the teachers end up not getting the money they deserve. One of my teachers said that she only got 20,000 per year when she first started teaching.

Rainbowss avatar Rainbows Yeah You Are 0Reply

I hate FCPS, I only have one year left and then I can get the fuck out of there :D

@Roy I hate FCPS, I only have one year left and then I can get the fuck out of there :D

FCPS is ghetto. we're supposed to be one of the best school systems in America, but the teachers are horrible and the kids act up a lot.

Rainbowss avatar Rainbows Yeah You Are +2Reply

Yeah I'm from Fairfax Count as well! I go Hayfield and I realized it's a lot nicer than schools like Mount Vernon, Fairfax High, and Garfield.

CatMans avatar CatMan Yeah You Are +1Reply
@CatMan Yeah I'm from Fairfax Count as well! I go Hayfield and I realized it's a lot nicer than schools like Mount Vernon...

I'm at Marshal and the toilets in the guys bathroom dunt have stalls because they're worried people will have sex or do drugs in them.....

but fcps has the number one public high school in the natttionn!

@but fcps has the number one public high school in the natttionn!

I'm assuming you don't mean Langley, so that leaves tj. filled with nerds, but they got nice grades.

Bigblues avatar Bigblue Yeah You Are -1Reply

To things that actually matter.

My math teacher from last year brought this up, telling us about all the rich counties that surround our poor county and was like, "You guys better get the hell out of Prince George's if you're looking for something serious. Just move to Fairfax, it isn't far."

Hahaha FCPS for the win :P

"2 feet of snow? I think a 2 hr delay is in order"

And yes, the public schools in NoVa are pretty damn ghetto....

Who cares about sports?

@Who cares about sports?

@923467 (Anonymous): sports are actually very important. if we had a good sports team it could potentially be a huge source of money for virginia.it could create jobs. watching sports inspires children to play sports which makes them not be fat.there are plenty of reasons why sports are important.

Wow, lots of Virginia people. Makes me wonder if I know anyone who goes on this site...

@lightningflash2 Wow, lots of Virginia people. Makes me wonder if I know anyone who goes on this site...

I wonder the same, but I don't think many are in north va like me, the belteway kinda seperates it from the rest of virginia :/

@lightningflash2 O_O so am I.

So close, lol, I'm from Springfield. but I go to school in Alexandria atm.

@Rainbows So close, lol, I'm from Springfield. but I go to school in Alexandria atm.

you wanna know how weird that is? I also live in springfield and i also go to school in alexandria.

@Unicorns you wanna know how weird that is? I also live in springfield and i also go to school in alexandria.

i go to school in alexandria but i live near tyson haha do we all go to the same school?

@lightningflash2 O_O so am I.

wait, do y'all go to langley?

I moved from California to Virginia for like three years before moving overseas and the schools were better in Va then in Cali but the schools where I live now are amazing