+515

What purpose does multi-purpose glue have besides glueing things, amirite?

realdizzys avatar
4 9
The voters have decided that realdizzy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well, you could eat it, write words, mix dye with it to make a paint-like substance to paint a picture, make a trail to follow if you venture from home, stare at it lovingly, etc. etc.

@ChubbyBunniez Well, you could eat it, write words, mix dye with it to make a paint-like substance to paint a picture, make a...

OK, so when I was little I once dipped my markers into the glue to make "Paint". No joke.
It ruined the markers though :(

Dear realdizzy.

Thief.

Sincerely, DBPB.

P.S. Still funny.

DBPB THEFT ALERT.

stolen. but i still love it.

If i had found the theft before i liked this i would never have liked it so consider yourself lucky this time haha but please don't steal. It's no fun

cubsfan012512s avatar cubsfan012512 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Glue other stuff?

I think your username says it all.

brrrrhrrrrrhrrrrrhrrrrr tape a label saying butt lube on the bottle so when a guy goes to fuck a hot male piece of ass and slaps on some fake lube then his sexy penis in the other guys cute and fuzzy ass brrrrrhrrrrrrhrrrrrrhrrrrr its crazysexycool to watch two men who were fucking have to walk around still engaged in sex the only way to escape is if both men cum brrrrhrrrrrhrrrrrhrrrrr

Anonymous