-13

Stripping is such a great way to make some extra money for the holidays, amirite?

SexKittens avatar Politics
3 7
The voters have decided that SexKitten is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It seems to me a pretty degrading way to make money. All a stripper is to those guys is a boner in a bag. They deserve better than that. I know people do what they gotta do to make money though, and when people do enter those careers, I just hope they can continue to see themselves as a person with value apart from their body

@Joe_Larson It seems to me a pretty degrading way to make money. All a stripper is to those guys is a boner in a bag. They...

If people are ok with being strippers, then by all means let them do their thing. I do feel bad for those who do not wish to strip but are doing it because they feel they need to. Also, what's so wrong with "primitive carnal pleasures?"

I don't think it would be that degrading for a woman who's proud of her sexuality. She's able to evoke a strong reaction from men without having to put out. Plus, the customers don't mean any more to the stripper than she does to them, so there's not really any harm done.

I think it's okay to do whatever you want with your body. Yes, I even support prostitution. But anyways, if you're okay with that, go ahead, if there's a willing audience. It really is a good way to make money.

SuperSukhs avatar SuperSukh Yeah You Are +1Reply

Idk, twist your words however you need to in defense of stripping. But the whole premise of being "proud of your sexuality" and embracing the extremely shallow views that customers have of sex is disturbing to me. There is so much more out there than primitive carnal pleasures. There are people behind the bodies

"Proud of her sexuality"
"Evoke a strong reaction from men"
LOL oh god you're hilarious