+934

I figured out why men can have sex and women cannot or they look like sluts. A man tries so hard to get laid, and so when he does, he's looked upon as an accomplished person. A woman can get laid quite easily, therefore is looked upon as a slut when she does. This is the way society has been taught to live, amirite?

22 18

If a key opens a lot of locks, it is a master key, if a lock is opened by a lot of keys it is a shitty lock.

why cant we all just have sex with whoever we want and no one cares? :D

this post is true, a girl thats not like 800 pounds or a ogreface could go up to any guy and say wanna fuck? and u think theyll say no?(unless gf or something,well cheaters wont say no) a guy goes up to a girl, wanna fuck? GET AWAY FROMM ME CREEPER, RAPE RAPE I NEED AN ADULT

Lawl, I like this idea. The world would be so much better if guys could get laid easily.

RiddlesAreHards avatar RiddlesAreHard Yeah You Are +3Reply

I've seen this before, but it's still funny :P

Abbless avatar Abbles Yeah You Are +2Reply

That is so jank!

@That is so jank!

speak english , wtf is jank

@speak english , wtf is jank

jank = meaningless, stupid, useless, etc.

But the d00d who said it was "jank" is a fagbot.
This post makes so much sense
haha

You're quite observant, congrats!

Frostehhs avatar Frostehh Yeah You Are 0Reply

yeah its cuz guys are like 10 times worse at controlling themselves when they're horny

My good man, you are amazing. I cant wait to see what kinds of comments butthurt girls are gonna leave on this post.

Really true, but you didn't "figure this out" yourself.

@2Infinity Really true, but you didn't "figure this out" yourself.

agreed. i've read this recently somewhere... but i can't for the life of me remember where. but regardless, definitely not an original thought.