-133

Your friends who don't have Facebooks seem to do a lot better in school, amirite?

eastcoasts avatar Education
0 6
The voters have decided that eastcoast is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

actually, while the people who spend all their time on Facebook aren't always the best, the two (yes, only two) people I know in my entire college without Facebook are major slackers

I mean they're not even bothered about getting facebook so why would they care about school?! (joke I don't have facebook, but glad to say I'm doing well in school)

No, actually the one guy I can think of Is almost failing

I don't have facebook, and I have a 4.0. But actually, it's not that I can't be bothered to get one, it's that I don't want to get into some petty online fight.

I'm one of those friends

I have a facebook, and I have a 4.0 (with 4 AP classes..). But the other two 4.0 students I know don't have facebooks.