+1,850

Since there are snow days, there should be something like beautiful days. When it is just too nice outside to be inside for 7 hours, amirite?

Evan17s avatar Relationships
117 66
The voters have decided that Evan17 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@923382

wow...that... is awesome

Californians wouldn't have school very often.

DontJudges avatar DontJudge Yeah You Are +56Reply
@DontJudge Californians wouldn't have school very often.

Fucking Californians get everything. So do guitar players.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 Yeah You Are +22Reply

I don't think that would work out the way you think it would...
http://ctrlv.in/64914

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +21Reply

I'd feel sorry for people who live in places with mostly ugly weather though.

ImTheRealShadys avatar ImTheRealShady Yeah You Are +20Reply

This would be a dream come true.

@Mel_Bell I second that.

I second your second.

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +3Reply
@TristantheGreat I third his first.

No, since I second Mel Bell's second, I also third xomarionxo's first, which means that you can either second my second, third Mel Bell's second, or fourth xomarionxo's first.

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +11Reply

lol dude like every other homepaged post is yours

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1639519

"Provocative"

I'm pretty sure you mean promiscuous smart one

@"Provocative" I'm pretty sure you mean promiscuous smart one

Lol at someone voting me down for correcting her embarrassing typo

My biology teacher took us outside on nice days last year. We'd just sit in a circle on this hill and she'd bring a little whiteboard out. I loved it.

@PracticeSafeLunch33 My biology teacher took us outside on nice days last year. We'd just sit in a circle on this hill and she'd bring a...

My bio teacher would just take us out and toss a ball around every once in a while. He was pretty awesome

eastcoasts avatar eastcoast Yeah You Are +1Reply

Wtf ever. We would all just waste it by being on amirite anyway.

@1639276

Yeah, and loads of people from Alabama too...oh, wait...

HastyCroissants avatar HastyCroissant Yeah You Are +38Reply

Summer vacation?

Nowhere_WOmans avatar Nowhere_WOman Yeah You Are +7Reply

I always thought snowdays were because it was physically impossible to shift the door due to the weight of snow. Might be cuz I grew up mostly in Canada.

This would be awesome. "beautiful days" also sounds very funny for some reason

bojadadas avatar bojadada Yeah You Are +3Reply

If it was a nice enough day my English teacher would let us plan out a flash mob outside then perform it in the cafeteria later during lunch.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +3Reply
Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +11Reply
@Montana You're just a cup half empty kinda guy, aren't you?

I wouldn't blame him. Guys have very limited amount of patience when it comes to people getting between them and their food.

For some reason that made me smile. And only when it's more fun to be.

Bueller, anyone?

And this is in the group Love because...?

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +1Reply

Awesome post, I totally laughed. However, as a person who used to live in Canada, snow days were't because of the crappy weather. They hapened because we physically couldn't get out of our houses because of the snow.

@L_Stylz Awesome post, I totally laughed. However, as a person who used to live in Canada, snow days were't because of the...

I have a feeling people like you would laugh at our poor excuse for snow days down here in Texas.

At my school, if it's really nice out towards the end of the year we get like half the school to skip school and go to the beach ;)

KateJoseph28s avatar KateJoseph28 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Its cute when a guy uses the word "beautiful" :)

mylifeisflys avatar mylifeisfly Yeah You Are +1Reply

We don't even have snow days here, just hurricane days. Those days usually suck though because usually you just spend it hoping you don't die.

Meagans avatar Meagan Yeah You Are +1Reply
@923528

Wow! Thank you for that! I had absolutely no clue what this post meant until I read your amazingly helpful comment!

They don't do it because snow is too fun to miss by being in school, but because of transportation.

@kacky i think they know that.

Then there is no logic in their post.

@Nacklefoodle Then there is no logic in their post.

well if everyone is distracted by the nice weather, then their focus is not on what is being taught
but yes, this isn't a serious petition obviously. just a thought

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are +16Reply

It is generally acceptable for jokes to lack a certain degree of logic. Because, you know, they're jokes.

AwkwardMoments1s avatar AwkwardMoments1 Yeah You Are +14Reply
@AwkwardMoments1 It is generally acceptable for jokes to lack a certain degree of logic. Because, you know, they're jokes.

I don't know who deleted that other comment of mine, but like I said, that's not the definition of a joke. In fact the best jokes are based on logic.
[insert best examples from Jokes group here]

@Nacklefoodle I don't know who deleted that other comment of mine, but like I said, that's not the definition of a joke. In fact...

I agree that the best jokes are based on logic, but that doesn't mean every joke is required to be based on logic. I get that you prefer sensical humor to silly nonsense, but even without logic, a joke is a joke. It may be a terrible joke, but it's a joke all the same.

@Nacklefoodle Sure. I was just arguing the implied "Jokes don't need logic" by that previous comment.

Well, they don't, really. They're funnier hen they are, but they don't have to have logic!

I feel as if I'm just unnecessarily dragging this arguement along . . . Sorry.

@1638710

Those aren't even all that great.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +5Reply
@KirstenAnn Those aren't even all that great.

Lol I chose them from the top 10 ever in the entire fucking website.

@Nacklefoodle Lol I chose them from the top 10 ever in the entire fucking website.

Lol, I just said I disagreed. Isn't that what the entire fucking website is for?

@1639527

This was made a fucking year ago. I don't care about this post now -- I saw it as POTD and didn't give a damn enough to make a comment about it, it's these old comments that keep getting homepaged/potd'd and therefore I seem like I always argue.
I don't even argue that much anymore.

@1639527

So you acknowledge this site is about sharing thoughts and opinions and then ask why he shares his thoughts and opinions?