+111

Hopefully the grenade Bruno Mars caught explodes soon. amirite?

SuperTroopers avatar
7 13
The voters have decided that SuperTrooper is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Aww I love bruno mars.

Win post is WIN!

StarGazers avatar StarGazer Yeah You Are +1Reply

Finally someone else who dislikes Bruno Mars too! I thought I was the only one. It not even that he makes bad music (both of popular songs right now are quite catchy) but he seems extraordinarily creepy to me.

nantsingonyamas avatar nantsingonyama Yeah You Are +1Reply

Psh i will catch a grenade for you than i would throw it back at your face at the last minute amirite???

I hated his first single, but Grenade is kinda growing on me. Which says a lot, because I usually don;t give anything on the radio much of a chance.

Pleeeaaaseee please please just explode

Even though he is trying to serenade women with CoD style chat up lines he is retarded. I am adamant he will be the future George Michael.

Umm, I don't really get whats up with all the posts making fun of Bruno Mars, he never did anything wrong... I mean, you can say you don't like his music, but don't hate on him for no reason.

@Umm, I don't really get whats up with all the posts making fun of Bruno Mars, he never did anything wrong... I...

they hate on him BECAUSE they dont like his music...

and all the girls saying 'but hes so cuuuuuuuuute and he knows how 2 make a gurl happy!!!!!11!!!!!!' yeah you know the chances that he writes his own music?

@they hate on him BECAUSE they dont like his music... and all the girls saying 'but hes so cuuuuuuuuute and he...

Ummmm, you do realize that he writes all his music? Before he got popular he was asked to write for alot of artists.

Same reason Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus (well, she's a slut too), Demi Lovato, JoBros, ect. are hated.

Only got arrested once, so no problem, nothing wrong. Plenty of people have done cocaine.