-672

It's so dumb when there's water fountains/drink machines at pools. Like, hello? Do you not see all of the water in the pool? Just drink that...duh. amirite?

3 32
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Ew. Don't you know that people pee in the pool?

mmmmm skin cells and chlorine

@jaimiee16 num num

its nom nom in my world :D hehe jeez ppl learn ur spelling/vocab :P

@1008955

I was only kidding...

the water in the pool has chlorine and everyone's chlorine-resistant armpit bacteria, amirite?

Chlorine and human waste. My favorite! :D

Why did everyone vote this down? There is a lot of drinkable water in the pool...

(Note for the idiots: I'm joking)

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are +16Reply

lol
That's the person drowning in a pool of water that they tried to drink.

reerees avatar reeree Yeah You Are +11Reply

You are a douchebag, go drink pool water.

Maybe because people don't enjoy drinking water that's full of chlorine, piss, and nasty band aids?

528491s avatar 528491 No Way +6Reply

Nigga you trollin'
<3

this troll is good

Chlorine in the large quantities found in pools is not good for you, its just bad for algae and bacteria. Also, it wears down tooth enamal, drieds out your skin and turns hair green. Plus, who wants to drink warm water?

This deserves a help feed the troll post. Permission?

Fattys avatar Fatty No Way +2Reply

You are an idiot.

People could've pee'd in that pool, Chlorine is probably bad for you and I've tasted pool water, Trust me it's NOT good.

Sodas avatar Soda No Way +1Reply

Um...you know that chlorine is toxic, right?

YOU CANT DRINK CHLORINE, IT MAKES THE WATER CLEAN, YOU MUST BE SOME EIGHT YEAR OLD OR SOMETHING.

FUK YOU

Dude, chlorine is unhealthy. Drinking it makes you die faster, amirite?sigh I'm done feeding trolls. Why don't I just own a pet troll?

Oheemqee he's retarded 0.0

@Oheemqee he's retarded 0.0

(omg 0+5=5!): Now...correct my if I'm wrong, but did you honestly just use a Q instead of a G when spelling "oheemgee"?

Anonymous