+717

People who floss every night: ....oh wait. amirite?

rainbowrocks avatar Jokes & Humour
37 26
The voters have decided that rainbowrock is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I guess I'm a freak because I do floss every night. Not doing so can actually shave up to six years off of your life, so.....

@burnagaininja lolno. Mediocre dental hygiene will NOT make death more likely.

Eek, I just brushed up (no pun intended) on my research. It turns out that it's bacteria from gum disease that can cause heart disease, but the results for testing for this theory are inconclusive. I appologize, I made a mistake. However, Doctor Oz DID indeed say that not flossing can take up to six years. Again, sorry for the false info.

@MrRite Eek, I just brushed up (no pun intended) on my research. It turns out that it's bacteria from gum disease that can...

Not to be rude or anything, but Dr Oz is sort of a quack doctor anyway. We are never too advanced to have such a type of doctor, because there are a lot of people who will believe anything!
-yours

@Not to be rude or anything, but Dr Oz is sort of a quack doctor anyway. We are never too advanced to have such a...

"Dr Oz is sort of a quack doctor anyway"

According to whom? Respected medical experts or you?

"We are never too advanced to have such a type of doctor"

Whaaaa?

@How?

Well, just brushing your teeth misses a lot of plaque that floss gets out. Eventually, a lot of that plaque you missed from not flossing will get out of your teeth and makes its way into your arteries where it will stick and greatly increase the risk of heart disease, which is a HUGE killer here in america.

Why was my comment deleted?
...And also, why was the comment that my comment was a reply to deleted?!

jessepinkmans avatar jessepinkman Yeah You Are +2Reply

I floss every night... I just hate the feeling of stuff between my teeth

ali_ds avatar ali_d No Way +2Reply

This post made me giggle :o

steamy_pancakess avatar steamy_pancakes Yeah You Are +1Reply
@945578

Cool story, bro.

jessepinkmans avatar jessepinkman Yeah You Are -1Reply

I never floss... Yeah.

I only floss when i feel food between there. Unfortunately i do not feel plaque building up

MachoCheezs avatar MachoCheez Yeah You Are 0Reply

I floss twice a day, even in the mornings! Its my only complusive habit