-61

"Nice Guys Finish Last" is only said by those who say they finish first, but in reality, they finish last. Confusing, amirite?

BoatLoadOfCMens avatar
0 18
The voters have decided that BoatLoadOfCMen is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I saw the words 'Nice Guys Finish Last' and immediately thought this post had something to do with Green Day. I read it and was saddened.

@LordThundercunt I saw the words 'Nice Guys Finish Last' and immediately thought this post had something to do with Green Day. I...

HOLY CRAP ME TOO! thats the only reason i read this post haha. but i agree all the same.

Depends on what you mean by "finish"

@ajeansco Depends on what you mean by "finish"

That does change everything, doesn't it? Ha, I like the way you think

Nice guys finish last because they let the girls finish first ;)

@Kluklayu You awwed at a sexual innuendo?

what? I'm thinking I took it different then you meant it..

@IdkWat2Put what? I'm thinking I took it different then you meant it..

Yeah, I meant it as "nice guys let girls cum first" hence the winkey face, how did you take it?

@Kluklayu Yeah, I meant it as "nice guys let girls cum first" hence the winkey face, how did you take it?

In a cute way. I don't know exactly how, but something along the lines off them being gentlemen and letting girls go first (well technically finish first since that's the word you used, but whatever, lol.).

I awwed at the sexual innuendo...

Made me think of the Cobra Starship song.