+245

That movie Black Swan could double to be a horror/porn, amirite?

Poopies avatar Internet & Apps
1 17
The voters have decided that Poopie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

haha the rating is +69

AHOHOHO~ I'm interested now hello smilie

Haha it totally could, that movie had some awkward scenes.

Please tell me the details D:
(marks down next movie to watch)

@TalkingRice Please tell me the details D: (marks down next movie to watch)

LoL.

• Theres a lesbian scene
  • Guy on girl scene
  • Kinda hilarious masturbation scene done by a girl
  • And a few others.
    But watch out don't get to into it, there was this guy and girl scene when suddenly a creepy statue face popped out. I screamed and sort of jumped out of the chair. Classy huh?
Poopies avatar Poopie Yeah You Are +3Reply

Hmmm... This movie, I heard was good and was gross. It doesn't show anything does it?

@IamProbablyaNinja Hmmm... This movie, I heard was good and was gross. It doesn't show anything does it?

IT didn't really show any body parts. Well actually there wasn't any boobs, or ass or butt. But there was things where the chick was fingering herself.

• You don't see the "parts" but trust me the idea is totally put across. Why don't u watch it to see what i'm talking about?

after i watched black swan i had sex with another girl

I feel way too old after reading a discussion about body parts showing being gross O_o

Just saw Black Swan last night and definitely agree on both counts...it startled me so bad at parts, and it was really sexy at parts