+564

The scariest horror movie you've ever seen didn't feature a clown, a zombie, or any other mythical creature- it was a freaking terrifying little girl. They're the darn scariest things on earth when used like that, amirite?

Imahipsters avatar
12 23
The voters have decided that Imahipster is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The Shining, that has freaky evil twin girls!

That or a clown little girl zombie. That shit be crazy.

I dunno, man, giraffes can be pretty freaky, especially in the forest at night......,

One missed call anybody?

And what makes it scarier is unlike those other things, little girls exist.

@wait, clowns don't exist??

people dress up as clowns for kid parties but people don't dress up as demonic little girls.

Orphan w/ the creepy "little girl" was so freakin traumatizing. I couldn't even look at the movie poster after it. One time, I was in NYC and there was a big giant ad for it on the side of the building. I had to look away until my dad drove past it. The same ad (which btw was just a pic of the creepy girl) was once all over IMDB when the DVD was released and I refused to go on that site for the entire day

GossipGirl1990s avatar GossipGirl1990 Yeah You Are +10Reply

Since when are clowns mythical creatures?

The Ring. Oh god.

@1009958

Watch the Japanese version.

I dare you.

@Watch the Japanese version. I dare you.

I still have yet to finish the Japanese version.

PirateQueens avatar PirateQueen Yeah You Are 0Reply

I have to disagree. It was the scariest movie ive seen in my life, and scared me fore life at the age of six. If i see the little clown at all i'll have a mini panic attack.

Handsys avatar Handsy No Way +5Reply

I swear the Exorcist is the fucking scariest movie I have ever seen. Meh, I can't even look at pictures of her.

@acisseJ I swear the Exorcist is the fucking scariest movie I have ever seen. Meh, I can't even look at pictures of her.

Hahaha I saw that. It wasn't that bad for me. Maybe I'm insane. O.O I have a picture of her possessed on my phone.

SAW!

@Montana SAW!

Saw isn't really scary, (well, I didn't find it to be). It's just really gruesome D:

Skepsiss avatar Skepsis Yeah You Are +5Reply

(skepsis): it inspires me to be a good person. did you see the last one? It was amazing! i always wanted to know what happened to that doctor.

Is it sad that I find the poltergeist really scary?

nantsingonyamas avatar nantsingonyama Yeah You Are -4Reply
@nantsingonyama Is it sad that I find the poltergeist really scary?

No, that movie terrified me. Especially the insanity at the end.
And the guy's face melting off :/

I hope not, cause' that movie scared the crap out of me...