+3,331

There is a fine line between a numerator and a denominator, amirite?

Shadis avatar Jokes & Humour
274 89
The voters have decided that Shadi is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

At first I read this as "There is a fine line between a numerator and a dementor, amirite?" and I was very confused.

EstoniaObsesseds avatar EstoniaObsessed Yeah You Are +46Reply
@EstoniaObsessed At first I read this as "There is a fine line between a numerator and a dementor, amirite?" and I was very confused.

at first I read this as "at first i read this as 'there is a fine line between a numerator and a denominator' and i was very confused" and i was very confused

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +100Reply

My eyes went straight to denominator, and I thought it said dementor, and I was confused. Then I went back and read the beginning and got even more confused. But then I read the whole thing together and realized that I am an idiot.

Not too many Chauncys on --- wait..

Synesthesias avatar Synesthesia Yeah You Are +22Reply
@Synesthesia Not too many Chauncys on --- wait..

Now we will find out if he will comment whore his own POTD.

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +16Reply
@Serg Now we will find out if he will comment whore his own POTD.

That's more comment masturbation if you ask me.

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are +39Reply
@Shadi That's more comment masturbation if you ask me.

If you're comment masturbating and I comment, am I comment jacking you off?

@adiosToreador Yes.

I NEED AN ADULT! (cry2)

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Shadi I NEED AN ADULT! (cry2)

Shh, shh.... It's ok. We're just playing a game.

@adiosToreador Shh, shh.... It's ok. We're just playing a game.

Mr. Balls? Why don't you just have a seat? Chauncy, you're free to go while I talk with this predator here.

@Mr. Balls? Why don't you just have a seat? Chauncy, you're free to go while I talk with this predator here.

Umm... Shit... HE SAID HE WAS 18! If I knew, I never would have touched him! attempts to run away

@adiosToreador Umm... Shit... HE SAID HE WAS 18! If I knew, I never would have touched him! attempts to run away

Sighs in relief, then realizes that the roles should be reversed as Balls is a 15-year-old and he himself will be 19 by the end of the month; tries to make a run for it after Balls

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are 0Reply

I don't know why I'm so happy that you got POTD.
You've deserved a non-anonymous one for a looong time. Congrats.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +22Reply
@Shadi Speaking of anonymous...

Who da facue think you are? You think you's bettah then the resta us? WHy? Cuz you got some pot head of the day? Bitch, you ain't special! My mom's said you she goina wal-mart to get some apple juice, and you couldn't come cause you so damn Chauncy. Ain't nobady watch MISFITS or PORTLANDIA. Get outta heya witcha ragedy self. YOU ain't right, Chauncy.

-Trya

@Shadi Speaking of anonymous...

You know who ELSE got POTD?

My MOM!

...(cry2) I'm part of the club now! smile smilie

...I wish there was a hybrid of the two above emoticons to perfectly capture this moment, but I fear that is asking too much.

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are +17Reply

Thank you for understanding my intended demographic.

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are +16Reply
@Shadi Thank you for understanding my intended demographic.

(Chauncy Pickles): Excellent.

On that note, I've invented a guillotine that people can use to cut off their heads. The potential market is enormous - basically everyone that currently has a head.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +45Reply
@Simon (Chauncy Pickles): Excellent. On that note, I've invented a guillotine that people can use to cut off their heads...

Really? I just patented my blueprints for a car specifically designed for people who want to go places...

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +35Reply
@BreakfastFan Really? I just patented my blueprints for a car specifically designed for people who want to go places...

Brilliant, as I've been talking to the local council about constructing wide lines of tar and concrete between places, so that people can use them to travel on.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +22Reply
@Simon Brilliant, as I've been talking to the local council about constructing wide lines of tar and concrete between...

That sounds really cool! It would work good with my idea of making large expanses of space with painted boxes for people to park their vehicles in while they are busy doing activities.

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +19Reply
@BreakfastFan That sounds really cool! It would work good with my idea of making large expanses of space with painted boxes for...

And, with a profit in mind, we should definitely charge for these spaces, as they're going to be in demand.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +24Reply
@Simon And, with a profit in mind, we should definitely charge for these spaces, as they're going to be in demand.

Good idea. Also I think it would be more efficient to make layers of these spaces on top of each other. We should also charge by how many hours they've been parked for and make it impossible to find their way around so they will spend more time there.

@BreakfastFan Good idea. Also I think it would be more efficient to make layers of these spaces on top of each other. We should...

And, you can charge them to enter the facilities they want to use! What a scam! We'll make millions.

@scrantoncity And, you can charge them to enter the facilities they want to use! What a scam! We'll make millions.

We should also make it so that these "cars" need maintenence every so often and charge the suckers for that too! We'll call ourselves "mechanics".

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +9Reply
@BreakfastFan We should also make it so that these "cars" need maintenence every so often and charge the suckers for that too!...

Haha! And we'll force the owners to go through a check on the cars WE BUILD to make sure they're up to par! And fine them if they fail! We'll call it "MARTA!"

@893104 (ExquisiteCorpse): This post should be made into a forum for the inventors of tomorrow. Who wouldn't love your inventions? Jerks who hate innovation, that's who!

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are +10Reply

I find it unusual that this post has such a high score and Anthony has yet to name this "Post of the Day", but I feel conceited saying so.

Did you come up with this?

CrazyCheerios avatar CrazyCheerio Yeah You Are +7Reply

I like choclate milk troll smilie

For those of you who like reading posts, look at my post from yesterday.

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1484801

I don't get why people would vote this down...

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +5Reply
@1483766

Oh, that's quite some mistake. Hopefully the next time they need to do a survey about fractions they'll exclude conditioned twins, triplets, and etc.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1483766

That's still a fraction, just an improper one.

Bout freakin time! IAUWHOuiarfowofuiwah78er0r398jeft im so happy for you goo smilie

THAT_Girls avatar THAT_Girl Yeah You Are -5Reply

Why POTD? Why not Zoidberg?

@Why POTD? Why not Zoidberg?

Because Anthony's supplier of Zoidberg was busted with producing and distributing Zoidberg illegally.

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are 0Reply

math humor is humorous
however a the line doesn't have to be fine
it can be a non-fine line too
come on the minority of unfine lines are feeling left out here

MIDNIGHTANGELs avatar MIDNIGHTANGEL Yeah You Are -16Reply

I dont get it..

@I dont get it..

Take 3rd grade math, and then think it over again.

LimeGreenBunnys avatar LimeGreenBunny Yeah You Are +35Reply
@I dont get it..

Question: Have you ever set foot in a math class?