+195

Remember guys, when you have 'fun' by yourself at night, you could be killing America's next President, but then again you could be killing a serial killer, carry on. amirite?

PeanutbuttaJellys avatar Education
5 11
The voters have decided that PeanutbuttaJelly is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Actually babies are 5 times more likely to be a serial killer than to be president.

Are you trying to discuss the profundity of fate vs. free will using masturbation? Weird...

@Are you trying to discuss the profundity of fate vs. free will using masturbation? Weird...

No, not at all.
The discussion is more leaning towards, the variables in life, you could call it a pre-butterfly effect, because you can't know if those things would really happen, also, I'm not sure where you got free will...

@PeanutbuttaJelly No, not at all. The discussion is more leaning towards, the variables in life, you could call it a pre-butterfly...

But if there wasn't a possibility of beign with a woman instead of using your hand in the first place, then you wouldn't be potentially killing anyone.

8jtt9s avatar 8jtt9 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Im pretty sure I only killed half of a president or half of a serial killer....

Hitler was a jew lolwut smilie

octavians avatar octavian Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Montana false and irrelevant.

If I had to explain why his father not affording a condom in the first place, which made Hitler a Jew I would be offensive to Jews. I would rather not. But be assured my comment was quite relevant.

octavians avatar octavian Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Chuckonice HA HO. I get it.

It's on topic because the post is talking about semen :) But also you may want to follow me just in case you like my profile :D

octavians avatar octavian Yeah You Are -8Reply