+598

instead of having an age limit to websites, there should be a maturity test because there are some tweens that are mature enough to be on sites like this while there are some teens who should go back to club penguin, amirite?

Internet & Apps
16 28

Rule #1: If a tween says that they are mature for their age they usually aren't.

Lkuns avatar Lkun Yeah You Are +29Reply
@TalkingRice USUALLY!? more like always

Sorry, I didn't want to be harassed by a bunch of little kids so I said usually (although it is always).

Lkuns avatar Lkun Yeah You Are -1Reply

CAPTAIN ROCKHOPPER IS HERE! THERE'LL BE A NEW ITEM!!!

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +15Reply

Being 12 years old should be illegal, just skip it and go to 13.

@Roy Being 12 years old should be illegal, just skip it and go to 13.

Its not what the age is called...its the age...

@Its not what the age is called...its the age...

No I mean being twelve would be impossible, all the 11 year olds would go into a time machine right before their birthdays...

look how you guys are arguing? Lol none of you are mature.

Ya I agree. Like some 14 year olds are waayyy less mature than mee :)

Lucis avatar Luci Yeah You Are +27Reply
@Luci And some 14 year olds are way better spellers than you.

I can spell anything I want. If you didn't notice, I spelled "way" like "waayyy" for emphasis.

@That's wrong.

I agree with most of what you're saying, but yeah can be spelled differently depending on how you're pronouncing it at the time, like where I'm from it's ''ja''.

@That's wrong.

I can spell it the way I want.

@Anonymously_Awesome I can spell it the way I want.

No, you can't. You can't make words (or spellings, for that matter) up willy-nilly.

@Anonymously_Awesome I can spell anything I want. If you didn't notice, I spelled "way" like "waayyy" for emphasis.

Capitalizing a word completely gives a lot more of an emphasis. And you'll look a lot more educated than you would if you added extra letters.

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +13Reply