+2,483

6 probably only spread the 7-8-9 rumor to cover up the things 6 and 9 do together, amirite?

Justin92s avatar Jokes & Humour
348 65
The voters have decided that Justin92 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Holy Shit!! No one was supposed to find out! I'm ruined...

6 +70Reply
@1463018

I highly doubt the first two were the same. One was from December 2010 and one is from today

Marys avatar Mary Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1463018

...3... wary smilie

thatgirlss avatar thatgirls Yeah You Are -1Reply
@1463127

Ohhh... um.. sorry? haha

thatgirlss avatar thatgirls Yeah You Are +7Reply
@1463127

Look at the dates

@Stop commenting and eat me out

stop making me feel very irrelevant

8 +34Reply

7 may have eaten 9, but before that, 6 ate 9 out. ;)

Seans avatar Sean Yeah You Are +58Reply
@Courage_Wolf Ohhhhhh now i get it thnx :)

Is it just me, or is courage_wolf a HUGE asshole?

@Is it just me, or is courage_wolf a HUGE asshole?

What prompted this outburst? Would you have preferred it had I said 'Thank you for explaining the joke, Captain Obvious'? Are you basing this off of one comment, or have you determined this over a period of time?

@Courage_Wolf What prompted this outburst? Would you have preferred it had I said 'Thank you for explaining the joke, Captain...

I have seen you make shitty comments to people before and I think your a huge asshole.

@I have seen you make shitty comments to people before and I think your a huge asshole.

You think my huge asshole what?
And yes, I do make snarky comments to people make stupid comments. I am not going to stop just because a few users are irritated by it. Maybe they will be irritated enough to stop making stupid comments.

@Courage_Wolf You think my huge asshole what? And yes, I do make snarky comments to people make stupid comments. I am not going...

I totally disagree with you, just because someone makes a stupid comment or a comment that wasn't funny doesn't mean you should make dick remarks. People like you make me lose hope in humanity.

@I totally disagree with you, just because someone makes a stupid comment or a comment that wasn't funny doesn't...

People who make mildly irritating and/or disparaging remarks to people who make stupid and obvious comments make you lose faith in humanity? I must say, I don't envy the strength of your convictions.

@No, people who are dicks for the sake of being a dick make me lose faith in humanity.

So you think comments that are stupid or redundant should just float around? When people respond to stupid comments I make, I try to stop making them. Maybe the same will happen to other people.

@Courage_Wolf So you think comments that are stupid or redundant should just float around? When people respond to stupid comments...

Yes, redundant comments are annoying, but you don't have to be a giant asshole. You can just fucking ignore the comments, you don't have to read everysingle one.

@Yes, redundant comments are annoying, but you don't have to be a giant asshole. You can just fucking ignore the...

You're really overreacting here. Read my first comment in this thread, then read yours. I made a joke implying the comment was obvious. The very first thing you said was that I was a huge asshole. Maybe you're the one who should practice what you preach.

@Courage_Wolf You're really overreacting here. Read my first comment in this thread, then read yours. I made a joke implying the...

I'm not basing my opinion on this one comment, I have seen you make other shitty comments to other people.

@I'm not basing my opinion on this one comment, I have seen you make other shitty comments to other people.

Again, were you the one just telling me I could ignore the comments? You don't seem to be turning the other cheek very well.

@Courage_Wolf Again, were you the one just telling me I could ignore the comments? You don't seem to be turning the other cheek...

I didn't ignore your comment because your just being a dick. Theres a difference between being a dick and an unfunny comment.

@I didn't ignore your comment because your just being a dick. Theres a difference between being a dick and an...

You act like I make these comments with the sole purpose of inflicting pain on others. This is not the case. It's not as if I commented something like 'YOU DUMB CUNT, YOU JUST REWORDED THE POST AS A COMMENT, HOW DID YOU GET A SINGLE COMMENT LOVE?' I poked fun at him, and you're turning it into something entirely different.
Any reason you're commenting anon?

69 jokes. How everyone loves them.

@Nachos 69 jokes. How everyone loves them.

Not the bastard child, made from 6 not wearing a condom. He never knew his dad, and his mom beat him, because he ruined her life. Everyday he gets made fun of at school for being poor and fatherless. He hates the joke, because to him it's not a joke.

@DandyLion Not the bastard child, made from 6 not wearing a condom. He never knew his dad, and his mom beat him, because he...

No a penis is a bastard child.. His father beats him, his hair is crazy, his brothers are nuts, and his best friend's a pussy.

amiritesucksnows avatar amiritesucksnow Yeah You Are +23Reply

I never thought of 7 ate nine joke sexually until now...

BaconIsGoodForMes avatar BaconIsGoodForMe Yeah You Are +41Reply

I want to point out that this post has 69 favourites at the moment

10 can do it with himself.

@10 can do it with himself.

But 8 is the hottest thing around! Hey, I'm trying to make 8 relevant here...

@Mary 8 has some sexy curves!

8 is from the front while a slightly stretched S is from the side

@Mary 8 has some sexy curves!

I was going to thumbs up your post but then I realized it had +8 and I thought it was more fun that way :)

Do 6 and 9 read MLIA? Because I would try to cover that up, too.

thats what jimmy fallon said on the weekend update!!

Justin92s avatar Justin92 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Are the two people performing the act quadruple amputees with hugely out-of-proportion heads?

Why are jokes in base 8 not funny? Because 7-10-11

Shameless self-promotion....

http://amirite.net/570873

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +3Reply

Dearblankpleaseblank anyone?

@PurpleZebra Dearblankpleaseblank anyone?

That's where i first saw it. Still funny, though

Very similar to dear blank please blank

mark_s avatar mark_ No Way -4Reply
@mark_ Very similar to dear blank please blank

How is this even similar? It's not even the same format.

Taters avatar Tater Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Tater How is this even similar? It's not even the same format.

There was a DBPB post that said basically the same thing, so that's why it's similar.

HAHAHAHA! Stop spreading those rumors around stop spreading the lies!

...and the STDs...yeah, nobody likes STDs man, thats some messed up shit.

They were mormon and held hands?

@They were mormon and held hands?

How the fuck is that relevant?

amiritesucksnows avatar amiritesucksnow Yeah You Are +35Reply
@God_the_Almighty You're just mad because you're Jewish .

You're just mad because some people are homosexuals.

amiritesucksnows avatar amiritesucksnow Yeah You Are +4Reply
@amiritesucksnow That's not what you said in Leviticus...

I didn't even write the bible. Some guys named Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John wrote most of it for me. They messed up on a few things.

whats the 69 joke?!

@945792

Ungrateful little punk...

@1463006

Ahhh, astronomy <3 I wonder what constellation I'm in on other planets in different solar systems cool smilie

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are +6Reply