+433

It's always sort of confusing when someone types something and they end it with ".." instead of one period or three. It makes you wonder whether they're normally ending something, or they're sounding depressed/just continuing on forever, but I guess we'll never know.. amirite?

rawrrawrrawrroars avatar
3 4
The voters have decided that rawrrawrrawrroar is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

To me "." seems so final or that I'm mad and "..." means that I am about to say more but ".." means I either want a reply, or kind of the opposite of ".".. Does that make sense??

Haha, I always wonder if they meant to put just one full stop, and accidently did two, or meant to put three, and left one off.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Simon Haha, I always wonder if they meant to put just one full stop, and accidently did two, or meant to put three, and...

Sometimes I put two just to make people think it was an accident and let them interpret it however they want. XD

@jen Sometimes I put two just to make people think it was an accident and let them interpret it however they want. XD

same haha and sometimes I use it as a passive aggressive way of letting people know I'm angry lol

ellephaba101s avatar ellephaba101 Yeah You Are 0Reply