+277

Michael Vick is like the Kanye West of football. They're both assholes, but very good at what they do, amirite?

BreakfastFans avatar
1 15
The voters have decided that BreakfastFan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

How is Michael Vick still an asshole? It was a good 4 years ago. I haven't seen him do anything wrong all season. And last year he did just as good as a role player sitting on the bench. You guys are holding a grudge on him for something that he has repented from. Forget about the past and look at what he is doing now.

@How is Michael Vick still an asshole? It was a good 4 years ago. I haven't seen him do anything wrong all season...

He shouldn't have even been allowed back into the NFL in the first place. And what is he doing now that's so noble?

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are -2Reply
@BreakfastFan He shouldn't have even been allowed back into the NFL in the first place. And what is he doing now that's so noble?

He's actually been doing a lot of events where he talks to kids, charity things, etc. It actually seems like he's turned his life around.

yo taylor, im really happy for you and imma let you finish but beyonce had one of the best videos of all time! haha. that was hilarious!

hannabananass avatar hannabananas Yeah You Are +2Reply

Asshole is too kind a word to describe them.

@Francois Asshole is too kind a word to describe them.

at least michael vick. kanye was pretty hilarious a the vmas.

hannabananass avatar hannabananas Yeah You Are +1Reply
@hannabananas at least michael vick. kanye was pretty hilarious a the vmas.

While it may have been funny imagine if you were in that position. Kanye's a complete tool and a douche.

@hannabananas yeah, your right. she took it pretty well tho.

@919210 (hannabananas): Yeah but I wasn't just talking about the VMA thing, he's an asshole in general and he's always had a huge ego. But he makes some damn good music.

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +3Reply

Indeed, props to her. If the roles were reversed and it was Beyonce that had been interrupted, I'm 100% sure she would've gone all ghetto on his ass.
Or at least that's what I hope would happen.

wow you can't even compare them. kanye may be a egotistical douche, but pretty sure he never animals fight and then brutally kill them...i'd say that's worse than having a night getting trashed then saying something stupid and mean.

@wow you can't even compare them. kanye may be a egotistical douche, but pretty sure he never animals fight and then...

Why do you people think that I'm just talking about the VMA thing? He's always been a douchebag with a huge ego, and I'll bet that he does a lot of shady stuff in his spare time. That being said, he makes good music.

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +5Reply
@919702

Bingo.

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are -1Reply