+689

Saying someone's racist just cause they're not attracted to a certain race is like calling a gay man sexist cause he's not attracted to women, amirite?

Relationships
7 8

not necessarily
"I HATE BLACK PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY'RE SO UGLY!!!"
that's kind of racists
but I get what you mean

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +10Reply
@TalkingRice not necessarily "I HATE BLACK PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY'RE SO UGLY!!!" that's kind of racists but I get what you mean

Of course that would be the exception, but you don't have to necessarily hate something to think it's ugly.

I might be considered sexist since I don't like boys and think that penises are ugly.

pikabeaus avatar pikabeau Yeah You Are +5Reply
@pikabeau I might be considered sexist since I don't like boys and think that penises are ugly.

It'd only be sexist if you thought lower of them because of it or wanted to take away rights.

Sqwanchos avatar Sqwancho Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Sqwancho It'd only be sexist if you thought lower of them because of it or wanted to take away rights.

I do want to take away their right to make porn. I don't think that counts though. I'm just tired of seeing penises everytime I turn on the computer. Lesbian porn ftw

pikabeaus avatar pikabeau Yeah You Are 0Reply

It's not discrimination or prejudice in your love life. Some people do have specific preferences - hair type/colour, nationality, and suppose race is too.

Racism would be if you didn't like a certain race and showed it either in a social sense, or in regards to employment, etc.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +2Reply