+417

What's the point of girls pretending to play video games to impress guys? Video games are fun, why does it matter what gender they're supposed to be for, amirite?

Avettbrothersaregodss avatar Technology
2 16
The voters have decided that Avettbrothersaregods is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Hillary likes to play with my joystick

@William_Bill_Clinton Hillary likes to play with my joystick

So you shoot your ammo all over her controller?

@Avettbrothersaregods So you shoot your ammo all over her controller?

No, no, no. I __ her ___ while having ___ with a ____ until the cow___ and then we stop and ___ and laugh at that, and then ____ some more.

I don't play video games to try and impress guys.
I just love video games. :D

beat
senseless
a quickie
hammer
ejaculated
sleep
beat

I don't enjoy first-person shooter games. They make me feel too limited because you can't see all around you at once.
I prefer games like Super Smash Bros or Pokemon [handheld device or N64...whichever]

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Katffro I don't enjoy first-person shooter games. They make me feel too limited because you can't see all around you at...

Yup same here. I love super smash bros!! Samus and Pit are my favorite to play with in Super smash bros brawl :D

NARNIAs avatar NARNIA Yeah You Are +2Reply
Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are 0Reply
@NARNIA hahaha why?? I like pit!

He is an amazing character, in fact, he's probably the best one. Even if you suck, you can win. That's why we can't use him,.

@Katffro He is an amazing character, in fact, he's probably the best one. Even if you suck, you can win. That's why we can't...

Oh I see hahaha yeah that makes sense. My brother always gets mad at me when I use him, thats why I started using Samus. I usually just pick one character and get good at using them, instead of using a whole bunch of characters.

NARNIAs avatar NARNIA Yeah You Are 0Reply

JellyBellys4Life on playstation. Play Zombies with ya sometime:)

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +5Reply

The same could be said about life in general... Look into the past you know it to be true...

Because girl gamers are hot.

Some actually really enjoy games. :D