-259

people make fun of other people's style (like saying boots and shorts dont work together) because they can't pull that look off themselves, amirite?

0 17
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Usually if I make fun of their style, is cause they can't pull it off, not me.

we call those folks eskihos.

Hey, I look hot in shorts and uggs. But I look like a slut as well.

You're the kind of person I'd expect to wear shorts and an XL sweatshirt with eachother.

Because wearing fuzzy boots and booty shorts is completely logical.
"I'm cold! Let me put on boots! BUT WAIT. It's summer. BOOTY SHOOOOOOOORTS!"
What is running through peoples' minds when they decide to wear that?

@Katffro Because wearing fuzzy boots and booty shorts is completely logical. "I'm cold! Let me put on boots! BUT WAIT. It's...

Not to say they look good together, but sometimes my feet get really cold while the rest of me is warm. Its just whats comfortable to me.

I pretty much live in boots and shorts in the summer, but I work at a barn so its paddock and rain boots, I don't even own Uggs (shudders at the thought of wearing such a monstrosity of apparel).

OneMoreSadSongs avatar OneMoreSadSong Yeah You Are +6Reply

Sone styles no one can pull off. People make fun of them because they look ridiculous, not because they're jealous.

uggs+shorts= weather-confused sluts.

@theonlystrangeone uggs+shorts= weather-confused sluts.

Or you live in Canada, where you can't tell from one hour to the next whether it will be hot and sunny, or cold and pouring rain.

Today I wore shorts (and boots, coincidentally). A girl commented accusing of how short they were (name: shorts), but not because she was actually concerned of their length pertaining to the dresscode, but because she herslef...is a fat ass.

Unenthusiastics avatar Unenthusiastic Yeah You Are +2Reply

i dont wear shorts and ugg boots because i cant pull it off, because i could. i dont wear shorts and ugg boots because its just plain ugly

Maybe because everyone is different, and we all have our own opinions of what looks good. Some people aren't all there, but maybe they think we're the ones who aren't... wary smilie

haters gonna hate.

lifeisgoodudes avatar lifeisgoodude Yeah You Are 0Reply