+1,002

You already have an idea about what you want to name your future kids, amirite?

Evan17s avatar Books
17 190
The voters have decided that Evan17 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Florb...for a boy or girl.

griffs28s avatar griffs28 Yeah You Are +58Reply
@griffs28 Florb...for a boy or girl.

what kind of name is that?

@what kind of name is that?

(mynamesAutumn(:): The greatest name of all time. That's what kind of name it is.

griffs28s avatar griffs28 Yeah You Are +18Reply
@griffs28 (mynamesAutumn(:): The greatest name of all time. That's what kind of name it is.

the greatest name of all is Stella-Morgan
i lovee that name combination

@griffs28 Florb...for a boy or girl.

And, of course, Jojoba. For a boy or girl.

riceftws avatar riceftw Yeah You Are +12Reply
@riceftw And, of course, Jojoba. For a boy or girl.

And you could call them Jojo for short!

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are +2Reply

Phineas, Ferb, and Candice

@Phineas, Ferb, and Candice

Xavier, Amanda, Fred.

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +26Reply
@Phineas, Ferb, and Candice

Alexander, Isabelle, Max

l-a
(Ladasha)
xdana
(the x will be silent - just to confuse people)
and Bob.
(Everyone wants a friend named Bob!)
And, of course, I will have a dog named Stay, that way I could say "Come here, Stay!" just to confuse it.

child number one, and child number two

LonelyIslands avatar LonelyIsland Yeah You Are +48Reply

Yes, I will have a boy and a girl.
The boy will be OPTIMUS PRIME, and I think Sarah sounds nice for the girl. :)

Optimus Beyonce.

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +39Reply
@fangirl12 Optimus Beyonce.

Dan Bergstein is the man!

Thing 1 and Thing 2

Ashlins avatar Ashlin Yeah You Are +36Reply

I want to give my kids either old Victorian names, or ones with beautiful meanings.

TicTacAddicts avatar TicTacAddict Yeah You Are +33Reply
@TicTacAddict I want to give my kids either old Victorian names, or ones with beautiful meanings.

Ew (only comment I'm going to leave on this heavily homosexual post)

KickAsss avatar KickAss No Way -30Reply
@KickAss Ew (only comment I'm going to leave on this heavily homosexual post)

Ew? Homosexual post? Like, you've never given any thought to your future kids' names.

Also, we've got to stop meeting like this.

TicTacAddicts avatar TicTacAddict Yeah You Are +21Reply
@TicTacAddict Ew? Homosexual post? Like, you've never given any thought to your future kids' names. Also, we've got to stop...

Yes ew to the medieval barbaric and neanderthalic names, with which you want to ruin your children's lives with. Homosexual if the guy actually does sit around thinking about naming his kids (instead of posting something, that only girls would react to, so he can hit on them) and I don't think about the future, because I make the best of the present.

You're right, where do you want to meet?

KickAsss avatar KickAss No Way -21Reply
@KickAss Yes ew to the medieval barbaric and neanderthalic names, with which you want to ruin your children's lives with...

Medieval, barbaric, and neanderthalic names are not the same as Victorian. I would not ruin my children's lives with a name; I just don't want them to have a ghetto name like I do. Plus, it's not homosexual if a guy does that.

I don't want to meet.

TicTacAddicts avatar TicTacAddict Yeah You Are +14Reply
@TicTacAddict Medieval, barbaric, and neanderthalic names are not the same as Victorian. I would not ruin my children's lives...

You sure?

And it kind of is.... how many guys have left a comment on this page? And it's not because I'm not saying this, "because I'm uncomfortable with my sexuality" because I'm not. I go to stylists all the time....

And good, cuz I didn't want to meet in the first place!

@KickAss You sure? And it kind of is.... how many guys have left a comment on this page? And it's not because I'm not...

so you're basing my sexuality off of the fact that i think about what i may want to name my future children?

that's quite the judgement there.

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are +29Reply
@Evan17 so you're basing my sexuality off of the fact that i think about what i may want to name my future...

We are still not on firm grounds on your intentions with your posts, do you actually think about naming your children, or is this a chick magnet (be honest, man to ehh possibly man, me being the man of course)?

@KickAss We are still not on firm grounds on your intentions with your posts, do you actually think about naming your...

haha i see where you're coming from.. but as of right now, i dont think i need any chick magnet posts.
this one is a legit post.

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are +18Reply
@Evan17 haha i see where you're coming from.. but as of right now, i dont think i need any chick magnet posts. this one is...

Well see, that was your ace in the hole (the straight hole, not the gay one.... if you know what I mean, unless you're into that) You seem like a nice lad, so I don't want to be harsh, but I've NEVER heard of any guys talking or thinking (because I'm a mind reader) about their future kids names.

KickAsss avatar KickAss No Way -10Reply
@KickAss Well see, that was your ace in the hole (the straight hole, not the gay one.... if you know what I mean, unless...

why thank you, i appreciate the compliment.
it appears that the guys who aren't really afraid of being in touch with their emotional and deeper thoughts appeal more to women.
but of course, there is a limit. one which i hope i never come close to crossing. and if i ever do, i hope you personally will let me know that i crossed the line

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are +16Reply
@Evan17 why thank you, i appreciate the compliment. it appears that the guys who aren't really afraid of being in touch...

I'll keep an eye out, just an eye. Because the other one got taken out in a manly sword fight and now I wear an eye patch over my broken eye

@KickAss I'll keep an eye out, just an eye. Because the other one got taken out in a manly sword fight and now I wear an eye...

ah quite the manly man you are.
i once lost a finger due to a lumberjack samurai fight i was in last august against the werewolf vikings invading my motorcycle bar while i was almost at the last level of super mario.
it's a pity that i lost my finger, and no girls saw the whole ordeal.

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are +20Reply
@Evan17 ah quite the manly man you are. i once lost a finger due to a lumberjack samurai fight i was in last august against...

That's cute. That was the test given to me on my 8th birthday to be considered a "boy." I just spent last weekend killing off an entire army of ninja assassin men, from the 5th dimension, (bent on ruling the world) using nothing but the horn I ripped off of a rogue rhino, as a sword, in the middle of landing a crashing plane, while delivering a baby and saving a puppy from a burning building, while winning at a game of pac man

@KickAss That's cute. That was the test given to me on my 8th birthday to be considered a "boy." I just spent last weekend...

oo delivering a baby and saving a puppy too? that's what appeals to females.
you are learning well young grasshopper.

but i must say, when you are ready to join me in the rain forest, battling adult gorillas for the prized treehouse on the top of the tallest tree that i hand built 3 years ago, which is home to the most poisonous snakes and spiders as well as my collection of baseball cards, then i'll happily welcome you aboard the mission. i can use all the help i can get.

but i must warn you, the cyborg aliens and robots are not happy that i am taking on the gorillas of the rain forest for reasons unknown, and they are brainwashing all of the sharks, birds, hippos, alligators, and gingers to take me down. it will be a straining task, but i think i may be able to use my leg hair to tie a rope and swing from branch to branch in the forest while dodging the monkeys throwing poison dart frogs at me.

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are +22Reply
@Evan17 oo delivering a baby and saving a puppy too? that's what appeals to females. you are learning well young...

I can do that with my hands tied behind my backs, literally! You can use my chest hair to tie my hands behind my back and I will do everything you just did while under the influence of whale tranquilizers (that's right many) with one hand.

You haven't yet tasted action until you've had to fight a horde of zombie Huns who were convinced I was a Chinese spy sent to kill them off, on top of stampeding elephants.. under water inside the burning building from which I saved the puppy I told you about earlier which was conveniently situated in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, where I had to tie the anchor to my neck, so I could pull the cruise ship while carrying it up with one hand, so it wouldn't sink, to the other side of the world, which was the destination of the ship in the first place. While at the same boiling a nice cup of tea, because all this took place during my tea time.

Look under, do you see where track star says, "it's cute"? By that she means gay ;]

@KickAss I can do that with my hands tied behind my backs, literally! You can use my chest hair to tie my hands behind my...

let's see it.

i believe that i don't have a tea time. my apologizes but i do not know how long your "tea time" is.

i also will not tie your chest hair, because that just sounds pretty gross and slightly homosexual. for which, sorry to disappoint, i am not homosexual.

but youre not the first to have approached me in that way, i could point you to the others if you are interested

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are +17Reply
@Evan17 let's see it. i believe that i don't have a tea time. my apologizes but i do not know how long your "tea time" is...

Well although I would love to send you a nice video of me doing all these... petty chores. I really didn't think that anyone would have the interest in watching these mundane daily routines of mine, so I didn't tape them. However you can come along on my next round about this weekend, skipper! And if you behave, I might just give you a couple of pointers

@TicTacAddict Yes, I'm sure. A few guys have. :P And, good.

Okay

Are you sure they're straight?

And good!

@KickAss Okay Are you sure they're straight? And good!

Are you sure YOU'RE straight?

And, even better!

TicTacAddicts avatar TicTacAddict Yeah You Are +10Reply
@TicTacAddict Are you sure YOU'RE straight? And, even better!

I am not just sure, I'm HIV positive I am straight!

And even best... for me.

@KickAss I am not just sure, I'm HIV positive I am straight! And even best... for me.

That's why most guys say before they come out the closet. :P

TicTacAddicts avatar TicTacAddict Yeah You Are -1Reply
@TicTacAddict That's why most guys say before they come out the closet. :P

I think you mean to say what*

And I ain't in any closets, so there is nothing to come out of. Although I do wish I was inside something... or someone ;]

TicTacAddicts avatar TicTacAddict Yeah You Are +9Reply
@KickAss I don't promote ignorance, sorry. :/ You do like that, don't ya?

Ignorance and typos are not the same thing, babe.

No, but I'm sure you like it--with another guy, that is.

TicTacAddicts avatar TicTacAddict Yeah You Are +6Reply
@TicTacAddict Ignorance and typos are not the same thing, babe. No, but I'm sure you like it--with another guy, that is.

Wow really? That kinda hurt, is that what you really think of me? That's kinda messed up....

@TicTacAddict You are quite a card. Do you ever tire of acting?

he doesnt get tired.
he's to manly for sleep.
he just fake sleeps with his one eye open.

Wow, so now instead of apologizing for hurting my manly feelings you're going to keep pushing the buttons? And I'm the card... psh whatevs.

Mammoth boy, you're learning!

@915258

which ryan?

i'm just waiting for someone to say Rocky or Anthony...

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are +28Reply

Lisa, Bart and Maggie.
Well, I wanted to name them Doughnuts, Beer and Duff, but my wife had other plans...

Hugo and Rose

psh I got a list ready

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +24Reply

The Doctor

i'm naming my son House...because maybe he'll be like House on House.

@i'm naming my son House...because maybe he'll be like House on House.

(magic magic magic!): That would be the last thing I would hope for, for my future child to become like House. Not that I watch that miserable show, I just heard a lot about it, back when it was popular

@hahah i was kidding...i like the name Dorian

(magic magic magic!): Was that a reference to Scrubs? :(

I've got tons of guy names, but only one girl name.

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +16Reply
@Prosopagnosia I've got tons of guy names, but only one girl name.

I'm the other way around, I can only ever come up with girls' names. :P

Rainbow35s avatar Rainbow35 Yeah You Are +11Reply
@Rainbow35 I'm the other way around, I can only ever come up with girls' names. :P

I kind of hope to have all boys, or one boy and one girl. I really like the name Scarlet.

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +13Reply
@Prosopagnosia I kind of hope to have all boys, or one boy and one girl. I really like the name Scarlet.

I like Scarlet too but not enough to name my kid it, I'm thinking Cordelia

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Simon King Lear?

also Goneril just doesn't sound as nice and my name's Megan so it would sound funny to name my kid Regan

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@528491 also Goneril just doesn't sound as nice and my name's Megan so it would sound funny to name my kid Regan

And apparently Goneril is named after gonorrhea. My teacher said it's symbolism.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Simon King Lear?

Yeah I'm reading it right now and just really liked the name.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are -1Reply

i like the name Brody for some reason..

@Evan17 i like the name Brody for some reason..

omg thats so freakin creepy...thats like my 2nd favorite guy name...i loved it ever since i played that game SSX Tricky lol

StayBeautifuls avatar StayBeautiful Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Evan17 hahah i love that game!

hahah thats really weird though...my favorite name's Coby...i hate Kobe with a stupid "K"

and i have a huge list of favorite girl names but i absolutely love the names Emma, Paisley and Parviti

StayBeautifuls avatar StayBeautiful Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Evan17 haha kobe... i like the name Brooke and Shannon for girls obviously.

My name is Shannon, and I thought no one ever liked that name... You have no idea how warm inside you just made me feel!

ShanLovesStuffs avatar ShanLovesStuff Yeah You Are +7Reply
@917713

@917713 (I_Live_Alone): yeah i knoow right emma is such a cuute name :D!
and i like the name brooke too :)
thats on my list hahah

Joseph Leonard Gordon-Levitt II.

Or Andrew or something like that.

Pfff I considered it once whilst awfully bored. The only thing I came up with was MEGATRON. In all caps, obviously.

everyone makes fun of me cause i like different names haha
guys: hunter, colton, spencer
girls: hailey, auden, riley

SamGs avatar SamG Yeah You Are +9Reply

I like Bobby for a girl...weird I know.
I also liked Eric, but some people at my school destroyed that, thank you very much. :/
Hmm...
Girl: Robin (Bobby) Charlotte (Charlie - Yes, I thought of it BEFORE the show!) Beth, Matilda (Matt, Matty), Regina (Reggie.)
I like it when girls have guy names...
Those work for boys too. So, yeah.

...Seven. Perfect for a boy or girl!

i have the first and middle names for 3 boys and 4 girls all thought out.

@919163

for boys: john matthew, william clayton and michael carson. for girls: lily taylor, brooklyn elizabeth, lorelei isabelle and cassidy rae.

@919276

thanks!

Girl: Alivia or Parviti.
Boy: Drake or Jonah.

@StayBeautiful parviti :) !

isnt that name in harry potter?

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Evan17 isnt that name in harry potter?

@918197 (Mammothlax17): Yeah, its Parvati Patil.

scayceaks avatar scayceak Yeah You Are +1Reply

Dwight.

Priscilla for a boy.
Butch for a girl.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +6Reply

Babaganoosh for a boy.
Boneshaquitalafonda for a girl.

alyssuuuhs avatar alyssuuuh Yeah You Are +6Reply

Boys: Ezra and Mordecai
Girls: Lucy and Rita

:3

Montezumas avatar Montezuma Yeah You Are +5Reply

I really want to name my daughters Summer, Autumn and Wynter, and my sons Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, but I have a feeling they'd hate me if I did.

Boy: Tristan, Alexis
Girl: Edith, Caterina

@TalkingLlamer Boy: Tristan, Alexis Girl: Edith, Caterina

Your boy names are basically girl names now, and Edith? That's cruel.

@track_star Your boy names are basically girl names now, and Edith? That's cruel.

I know that Alexis is a girl's name, but Tristan? And I like old people names, but true, it wouldn't be that good after a while.

Edith is better than a lot of the names other people are listing. Plus, since when is Tristan a girls' name?

sansas avatar sansa Yeah You Are 0Reply

3 kids: Chris, Tina and Christina

Girl - Scarlett, Melanie, Vivien
Boy - Atticus, Rhett, Marlon

Girls: Amelie, Noelle, or Bella (you can tell I like l's)
Boys: Raphael, Victor, or Alexandre

:D

@Nonchalant_Nina Girls: Amelie, Noelle, or Bella (you can tell I like l's) Boys: Raphael, Victor, or Alexandre :D

Twilight kind of ruined the name Bella for me. I still think it's a nice name and everything, but sooooo many people started naming their kids after the characters. :-/

i wanna have four kids and their names must mean "wind, water, earth, and fire" but i haven't decided the names yet...

zippidy_doo_dahs avatar zippidy_doo_dah Yeah You Are +2Reply

What's up with all these hipster names?

i like the name Valerie, Fiona & Felicity

I'm gonna name my kids funky Celtic or Irish names but make their middle names normal so they could go by that. I know for sure I'm naming one Cornelius Alexander and other options are:Boys: Ryland, William, Murphy, Colin, Conner, Clayton
Girls: Cordelia, Faolyn, Rowan,

ok so for boys I have Shane, Seth, Parker, Asher, Ashton, Brendon, Hunter, or Chase. There're more but i can't remeber them at the moment. For girls I can only think of Primrose, Serena, River or Fawn :D I have this all planned out already

Kiwimango9s avatar Kiwimango9 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Girls= Madison, Mia, Ava, Gabrielle/a, Mariella, Cleo
Boys= Raphael, Gabriel, Leo, Nathaniel
Hehehe I also like my own name, Isabella, but I don't wanna name my child after myself! And I also like names of inspirational people, I think being named after someone amazing would be pretty cool :)

IzzyBoos avatar IzzyBoo Yeah You Are +1Reply
@cheer4mia (IzzyBoo) my name is mia =]

wooo, that is my fav girl name! :D its soo lovely

@IzzyBoo wooo, that is my fav girl name! :D its soo lovely

lol thanx! i've never liked it but now i do because its short and fun to write =]

cheer4mias avatar cheer4mia Yeah You Are +1Reply

I have a list of my top 30 girls names. But I have no guys names!

ron. burgundy.

Girls: Lily or Sophia
Boys: Langston or Emmanuel.

I would never intentionally name my kids after a popular book (or movie) series, no matter how much I liked it.

ThisBlackChicks avatar ThisBlackChick Yeah You Are +1Reply

Trillian and Arthur (anyone?)

Girls: Carolyn (Carly) Elizabeth, Andromeda (Anna) Skye, Autumn Rose, Layla Grace

Boys: Marc Eric, George Peter, Myles Anthony, Bodhi James

Espn.

I like the names Purple Sunflower, Beige Hibiscus, Lime-Green Corn-Thistle and ummmm......i also LOVE the name Blue Ivy facepalm

Boy: Luke
Girl: Sasha, Raven, Scarlett, and a bunch of others.

for a girl i like the name cassandra and for a boy i like anthony and I don't say that because the creator of this site is anthony, i actually like that name.

I'm naming my children after NARNIA .

For a girl I like Rina and for a guy I like Aiden.
Since, you know, everyone else is throwing their two cents in, too.

Emys avatar Emy Yeah You Are 0Reply

Carmel :] James, Cedric, Dorian, or Luke for boys. But that'll depend on my husband. I'll be in charge of the girls' names.

I like the names Jasper, Alice (I liked them before Twilight), Tristan, and Alesana (I always thought that was a beautiful name, plus the band Alesana is amazing.)

Girls: Marina, Ginger, Scarlette, and Caroline.

Guys: Sebastian, Charlie, and Oliver.

I'm going to have to marry a redhead because all those names except Marina and Sebastian pretty much only work with redheads.

@929994

im guessing Seven like 7, the number

cheer4mias avatar cheer4mia Yeah You Are 0Reply
@929997

they tried to in china because the way it was pronounced meant 'love him' i thought it was quite sweet but it was rejected because it wouldn't fit in to the computers etc..
however in new zealand parents named their child 'number sixteen bus shelter'

@936554

oooh ok.

emma gabrielle and kendall blair

Hunter, Adrian, Evan, Trevor, Easton.
And for a girl: Dakota (but maybe not because my name is Montana) or Helena (but maybe not because my name is Montana)

My first son is going to be named Jacob, and his middle name is going to be my husband's first name. Unless it's Jacob.

For girls, I like either Brooklyn or Aaliyah.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are 0Reply

Shaft, my kid is going to be named shaft.

Boys: Damir, Lovro, Juri, Kemal, Omar. Girls: Nebojsa, Sasa, Jelena.

I want to name my child sparta so that every time I introduce it I can
Shout "This is SPARTAAAA!!!!!"

Moosras avatar Moosra Yeah You Are 0Reply

JULIAN for either one

Girls: Jolie, Fallon, Emery, Eden, Tessa, Laurel.
Boys: Sawyer,Caleb, and possibly Asher.

Girl-Alyssa Grace, Corina Rose, and Waverly Anne

Boys-Jasper Monroe, Dallas Heath, and Jacob (No middle name yet :p)

BellaDolores avatar BellaDolore Yeah You Are 0Reply

girl: Ashley ( I would call her Ash), Rose, or Emma
Boy: Nathaniel (I would call him Nate) or James and middle name Patrick

I really like boy names for girls like Jordan and Charlie.

Girl: Rainbow, Starlight, Allison, Hannah, Sarah

Boy: Ethan, Robert

Those are all only possibilites, since I don't plan on having 5 daughters. :P

Rainbow35s avatar Rainbow35 Yeah You Are -2Reply
@918641

what about Lucious or Belletrix? haha

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@919069

You don't want them to be death eaters...but you chose Voldemort's real name??

@918641

you're comment was a spoiler alert about HP7 xD

Faggot and Dyke.

Clay_s avatar Clay_ No Way -6Reply

Of course the comments are filled with annoying females listing their favourite cute names.

@Nacklefoodle Of course the comments are filled with annoying females listing their favourite cute names.

I agree Nacky Food, for once. The op obviously made this post to get all the females to come to him and they fell for it like a guy who just tripped

KickAsss avatar KickAss No Way -13Reply
@Montezuma So?! D:

Soo... we should talk about how that makes you feel!

@Montezuma No we shouldn't.

The weather we're having today?

@KickAss The weather we're having today?

It's very nice where I am. You?

Montezumas avatar Montezuma Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Montezuma It's very nice where I am. You?

Where in the world do you live? It's freezing where I am!

@KickAss Where in the world do you live? It's freezing where I am!

...Florida.
Yeah. I mean, it gets cold down here, like 20 degrees at the lowest, but most of the time it's pretty pleasant :3

@Montezuma Florida. Yeah. I mean, it gets cold down here, like 20 degrees at the lowest, but most of the time it's pretty...

Nice, that explains it. I've been so bored locked up inside, these past few months. I can't wait till summer!

@KickAss Nice, that explains it. I've been so bored locked up inside, these past few months. I can't wait till summer!

Ugh summer.
The time for mosquitos and bugs and sweating and humidity and 90+ degree weather. n smilie

@Montezuma Ugh summer. The time for mosquitos and bugs and sweating and humidity and 90+ degree weather.

Ahh summer.
The time for mosquitos and bus and sweating and humidity and 90+ degree weather. y smilie

@Montezuma NW

Actually that's not what I like about summer. The things I like about summer is walking around everywhere barefoot, shirtless, maybe in boxers, playing soccer every morning before work, working all day and making tons of money (because I have school), going to the pool and checking out all the girls and pretending I can swim when I'm actually just showing off my six pac, riding my bike for hours in the mountains, hiking. What isn't to love about summer? It's like you can't do anything in the winter cept ski, but I don't live anywhere near any snowy mountains..... And I'm usually broke by the time winter rolls around, so I can't even afford any trips.

Your turn, what's your favorite season and why?

@KickAss Actually that's not what I like about summer. The things I like about summer is walking around everywhere barefoot...

Fall or winter.
Winter has the best holidays, and that's when it gets cold here, but fall has a certain "feel" about it that I love. Plus it has Halloween, and it can still get pretty cold then. It's like the first day it's cold during fall, after months of heat, it feels AWESOME. Especially when waking up in the morning, it feels so great.

@Montezuma Fall or winter. Winter has the best holidays, and that's when it gets cold here, but fall has a certain "feel"...

I can't wake up let alone feel great unless the sun is shining in the sky, there ain't a cloud in sight, it's stopped raining, everybody is in a play and it's a beautiful new day (Mr. Blue Sky reference).

I do like Christmas season though and I guess it won't feel right if it's all shiny and nice outside. I think I would like it more if it wasn't as cold... maybe!