+1,221

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the
Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning, amirite?

Iwannafingeryous avatar Jokes & Humour
66 95
The voters have decided that Iwannafingeryou is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1180017

I know a girl who saw a sign that said "Diner" and said "LOL they spelled dinner wrong!!"

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +30Reply
@1180036

One day in last period gym the popular crowd cooled down after the workout by dousing each other in bottled water accompanied by loud screams and laughter. Then they stood in the doorway, damp and covered in water spots, and whined about how they didn't want to go out into the rain because they would get wet.

@FlyingGuineaPig One day in last period gym the popular crowd cooled down after the workout by dousing each other in bottled water...

Mmm this girl in my 11th grade health class once asked how the "test tube babies" grew if they were stuck in test tubes.. "Like, wouldn't they break the test tube!?"

She was serious.

@Glen_Coco4 Mmm this girl in my 11th grade health class once asked how the "test tube babies" grew if they were stuck in test...

My friend didn't know France was a country. It's been part of our studies in history class for about 6 months now.

SanctuaryExiles avatar SanctuaryExile Yeah You Are +4Reply
@1180036

Stupid people should just be sent to some other country, where the school is made to fit their needs of a higher education. I really wonder how they made it past elementary school.
ono smilie

@Eminna Stupid people should just be sent to some other country, where the school is made to fit their needs of a higher...

One day my teacher was reviewing latitude and longitude and mentioned that the Equator was equal to 0ยบ. Some girl in my class said, "Wait, I thought it was really hot over there" a another guy responded by saying, "That's because it's Celsius." Double fail.

@1180017

A girl in my US history class didn't know where california was on a map, even though we live there. And she though florida was above us.

@Deadpool A girl in my US history class didn't know where california was on a map, even though we live there. And she though...

I know someone who's 40-something and can't read a map. She can't find any states on a US map, even if they're labeled.

trackerjagkers avatar trackerjagker Yeah You Are +5Reply
@1181059

was "beer hand" supposed to be "her hand"?

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1182616

well I wouldn't think they'd be holding a lot of beer in religion class, but you never know. . .

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1182647

oh no I agree but even the religions who do drink don't usually endorse underage drinking :P

@1180435

Actually the film and the girl was named after an ancient (and "sacred") city, that is now known as New Taipei. ono smilie

@1180435

Those arn't such a big deal
prime is a special vocab just for math, so it's ok if they forget it
pronouns can be misread as something else (i mean who doesn't get confused in grammar)
and Holland and Netherlands being the same place... I wouldn't know that either, i mean WTF they think they're special for getting two names!?!

The "stupid ones" are the ones that...idk think condoms were a type of water balloon or something

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1182351

ooh..u said 9th grade in the beggining so yeah.

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1180435

Holland and the Netherlands aren't the same place ono smilie

@1181847

well north and south Holland are in the Netherlands, and even dutch people use them interchangeably.

@poppinyouall Holland and the Netherlands aren't the same place

Actually people call the Netherlands Holland... even the national soccer team is referred to, with both names, not only by Americans, but by people world wide.

@1180017

Some junior at my school didn't know who America fought the Revolutionary War against. It scares you a little to know that these people are voting or going to vote for the future of our country. o.O

@1180045

There are* also subtley black people.

@1180291

You's welcome, handsome.

@1180642

What aboot Eleanor Roosevelt?

... I see your point.

@1180017

Wait it wasn't today. He said it a few days ago before a test.

googles "computer" , clicks a link on the 7th page of suggestions then clicks yes to the "antivirus" software download the website shows her...
ono smilie mom

The Universe struck hard with the guy on here who said this: http://www.amirite.net/345502

@1180016

Thank you for replying to one of the top comments in possible hopes of a high score. Originality right there.

oh my god. this ho in my class thought Alaska was an island located under California because "Thats where they showed it on the map!"

Yeah bitch they showed it there to fit it on the page... good job y smilie

I told them to stop reproducing.

@Shadi Reproducing what?

(Chauncy Pickles): People like you.

@Shadi Reproducing what?

(Chauncy Pickles): Future burdens to society.

armtheangelss avatar armtheangels Yeah You Are +7Reply

A girl in my English class thought the first president was George Bush..

Someone in my HONORS BIOLOGY class asked, when we were learning about photosynthesis, if it was happening in plants...

Another person once asked "If you were pregnant and took a bath..wouldn't the baby drown......?"

And another person: "They're not #1 in the United States; they're #1 in the nation!"

@broadwaygleek Someone in my HONORS BIOLOGY class asked, when we were learning about photosynthesis, if it was happening in...

Girl in my honors Biology class: "but....but, wouldn't the mother's testicles like explode?"

swimlaxs avatar swimlax Yeah You Are +1Reply

A boy in my English class asked, with a straight face, whether Shakespeare was still writing plays.

There was a picture of a skull on a powerpoint and a girl in one of my classes asked where it's nose was...

The Universe, For the Win!

@CapedCrusader The Universe, For the Win!

Incorrect capitalization, For the Win!

Blearslyrarers avatar Blearslyrarer Yeah You Are +17Reply
@Blearslyrarer Incorrect capitalization, For the Win!

WhAt'S wRoNg WiTh InCoRrEcT cApItAlIzAtIoN???

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are +32Reply
@1180067

You would think you guys would know about me by now

Blearslyrarers avatar Blearslyrarer Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1180070

Uh oh. Better grab your bamboo and get outta here. :o

@1180087

Your poor habitat is being destroyed :/ And pandas are my favorite animal. It's my mission to travel to a zoo in China and see one when I get older.

Well "The" has to be capitalized obviously. "Universe" is a proper...place? And "For The Win" is just such an overly ecstatic, over the top phrase that it has to be capitalized.

I know someone who thought Chinese was a religion. I also know someone who doesn't understand how red, green & blue lights together make a white light. They used the argument, "It doesn't make white if I'm coloring with red, green & blue crayons, and I mix them... It just makes brown!" facepalm

trackerjagkers avatar trackerjagker Yeah You Are +2Reply
@trackerjagker I know someone who thought Chinese was a religion. I also know someone who doesn't understand how red, green & blue...

Because I mentioned crayons, I feel like I should point out that the person I mentioned that doesn't get RGB color model isn't a little kid - they're 30. -_-

trackerjagkers avatar trackerjagker Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1181302

No actually that's just trolling.

@1180092

Why don't you and Iwannafingeryou get some latex gloves, some lube, and "celebrate"?

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Simon Why don't you and Iwannafingeryou get some latex gloves, some lube, and "celebrate"?

Celebrate? Every time a new POTD is chosen, I turn up Don't Stop Believing, grab some KY, a box of tissues, and jerk it a few times.

@1180092

Fangirls. Pft.

Grab your cell phones and your Playstations, were going back to 1914 and confusing them to death. Adding a little more chlorine to the gene pool, if you will.

armtheangelss avatar armtheangels Yeah You Are 0Reply
Please ย  login ย  or signup ย  to leave a comment.