+163

Instead of walking into glass doors, you feel around the air like an idiot trying to determine where the glass is, amirite?

PanKates avatar
1 6
The voters have decided that PanKate is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I never actually have seen glass to the extent of not knowing where it is

@stepdom I never actually have seen glass to the extent of not knowing where it is

Well, some glass is so clean that it just looks like nothing. Either that or I'm stupid. :D

PanKates avatar PanKate Yeah You Are 0Reply
@stepdom oh then again everyhouse i have been too is a little messy

Yeah, but sometimes the fancier places have really clean and clear glass. Like...I dunno, I remember being in a hotel or museum once, I really couldn't find the glass xD

@PanKate Yeah, but sometimes the fancier places have really clean and clear glass. Like...I dunno, I remember being in a...

no the museums don't clean their glass that often but i have seen this thing on one of those security straps so i reached for it to check it out and ended up hitting the glass

nah screw feeling around for the glass just run at in its genaral direction if it is there, hilarity for all who are watching if it isn't then nothing happened