+490

Holding your finger in another persons belly button for more than 6 seconds is considered sexual assault, amirite?

Dwights avatar
7 28
The voters have decided that Dwight is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

So what happens when you're an outie?

thePretenders avatar thePretender Yeah You Are +20Reply
@thePretender So what happens when you're an outie?

i thank you could put it in other ppl belly button's.....

So I just sexually assaulted myself? It was pretty uneventful.

This post creeped me out, until I noticed it was posted by Dwight.
Now it makes sense.

How??? Maybe assault, but sexual?

@How??? Maybe assault, but sexual?

it is by law. its stupid but hey.

fuckoffwhores avatar fuckoffwhore Yeah You Are +1Reply

Not if they like it. ;)

i think it is forced penetration i.e butt rape

so if i hold my finger in my own belly button for 6 seconds, it's masturbation?

@so if i hold my finger in my own belly button for 6 seconds, it's masturbation?

and if i clone myself and put my finger in their belly button, is that molesterbation?

@and if i clone myself and put my finger in their belly button, is that molesterbation?

and if i send a picture of that to someone, is that molexterbation?

dwight WOULD know

If so I've been assulted so many times.

It's called belly button rape. Because rape is defined as one persons body part going into an opening of anothers...at least that's what my healthy teacher said... Applying this, that would go for ears as well

@clever_username It's called belly button rape. Because rape is defined as one persons body part going into an opening of...

No rape is defined as, "forcing someone to have sex with you." Since putting a penis in a belly button does not make babies, i think it is only sexual harassment.

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +9Reply

I always heard if it was 6 seconds it was rape with a foreign object. I rape my boyfriend with a foreign object all the time. Aka poke his belly button.
:D

Oh my gosh...All of you are stupid.
This is a serious problem and you are all acting like little five year olds....
Damn you all to hell!!!

supppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp boiiiiiis this is for the bois only

Lawful definitions have and are always dodgy. It wasn't that long ago the legal terming of rape technically ment only raping a female was rape if read as it was.

In all sense, no one would be punished for this act without other reasoning behind it. Which makes it pointless and a loophole.

Why is this even bad I don't care if people touch my belly button and i did it to this one girl and she didn't care she enjoyed it so much! so why is it bad?

its called rape. and its 10 seconds or more. people at my school do it all the time.

Ok

Except its not a penis, its a finger.