+407

There are loads of people that say they are going to change in the new year, they are going to "be a better person". Stop with the crap. You're going to remain the same annoying bitch and we all know it, amirite?

verticallychallengeds avatar
7 7
The voters have decided that verticallychallenged is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"Okay, 2011 is going to be a drama-free year!!!!:)<3" two weeks later "FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT THAT BITCH DID LAST NITE!!!!!11!!1!1"

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +8Reply

I never make a resolution like that. Mostly because I don't need to. I'm already perfect.

Hahaha there's this girl who is literally always a bitch to me. On Jan. 2 she sent me a facebook note saying "remember that time i jumped you and tried punching your face in? well that was really inappropriate and you should forgive me because it's my new year's resolution to be nice (:" i was like wtfff deleteeee

my resolution is to not send so much money. i want to have a proper savings account come december

All my friends changed their statuses on facebook to "omg lulz sinc its lyk a new yr nd stuf it mens tht evrthng wll chng!!1!"

Yeah. Cause sitting on your ass doing nothing is going to make your life better. Makes sense.

Aetheritys avatar Aetherity Yeah You Are +2Reply

Which is my new years "resolution" isn't something dumb like "be a better person" or "lose weight" its simply to finish this horde of video games I have.

MrTies avatar MrTie Yeah You Are +1Reply

Mine's pretty cliche. It's to work out every day til summer, but I've actually stuck to it and lost 5 pounds.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +1Reply