+473

Making a homemade facial mask/lotion/cleanser sounds fun until you realize theres a crapload of unattainable pricey ingredients that you have to buy to make it. Like...1 ounce of flying unicorn milk. amirite?

Poopies avatar
6 16
The voters have decided that Poopie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You don't have a unicorn in your back yard?

@Artemis You don't have a unicorn in your back yard?

Yes I do, but my unicorn is a rainbow pooping unicorn not a milk making one. Do u have a milk making unicorn?

Poopies avatar Poopie Yeah You Are +11Reply

There are tons of recipes with simple ingredients such as eggs, flour, honey, and salt. Google, it's quite amazing.

@Mmhmmm There are tons of recipes with simple ingredients such as eggs, flour, honey, and salt. Google, it's quite amazing.

Yes, that is true. But the really effective sounding facial masks contain things like seaweed and vodka.

Poopies avatar Poopie Yeah You Are +2Reply

I've made one out of crushed up aspirin and honey... Michelle Phan told me to.

I flying unicorn is called a pegicorn.

Does the unicorn have to fly? Because if not, then I think I'm all set.

I actually won a year supply of flying unicorn milk in a raffle, so I'm good on that

I make a facial scrub with agave nectar (you can substitute honey, I just don't like the way it smells), lemon juice, and sugar.

try this one! It is very cheap and easy http://blog.skinmdnatural.com/2...ng-apple-mask/