+142

Not wanting children because "it will just be another human consuming the Earth's resources" is completely ridiculous, amirite?

1 10

Solution: kill someone before you have a baby. y smilie

And that is why we have a population crisis.

lanas avatar lana No Way +8Reply

Why is adoption such a bad thing

kackys avatar kacky Yeah You Are +5Reply
@kacky uhh nobody said that...

Well let me clarify: adoption as opposed to having kids because there are already enough children in the world

i don't want to have kids because i wouldn't want to bring a human being into a culture as shitastic as ours.

@iSwingBothWays i don't want to have kids because i wouldn't want to bring a human being into a culture as shitastic as ours.

There has got to be some where on earth you would think has a suitable enough cuture?

@There has got to be some where on earth you would think has a suitable enough cuture?

by culture I meant the global culture. We are a global community. I wouldn't want a child being brought up with the media we have, with the wars, and the hate and all of that.

@iSwingBothWays by culture I meant the global culture. We are a global community. I wouldn't want a child being brought up with the...

You can't possibley know the culture of everywhere. Do some research, having kids is a wonderful experience.

Dear customers, thank you for your support of our company.
Here, there’s good news to tell you: The company recently
launched a number of new fashion items! ! Fashionable
and welcome everyone to come buy. If necessary, please
plut: http://www.yessoso.com

serwer