+448

In the terms and conditions that you agreed to when you signed up for Facebook, there is a clause that states that anything you post is automatically copyrighted and owned by the Facebook Company. Talk about the internet stealing your originality. amirite?

dariaintheskyys avatar Internet & Apps
2 11
The voters have decided that dariaintheskyy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Wait, so if I were to say "We need to kill all of the immigrant babies in the United States," Facebook is liable for my actions and has therefore copyrighted what I said? That doesn't sound right.

Wait... you actually read the ToS?

thats odd because i just read it and found this:
2. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Facebook, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings.

@988676

Right here. Is my. PRETTY BOY SWAG

@988676

this what?

Well, technically it's not stealing, because you voluntarily agreed to it.

after reading the entire terms and conditions I can ensure you that Facebook is not "stealing your originality", Facebook is not copyrighting anybody's post.

@xoxjulieexoxo thats exactly what im saying. this person doesnt know what theyre talking about.

A agree and it is completely ridiculous that all these people are blindly believing him

I know someone who was in a picture of a party on facebook, then a bit later, that picture was blown up onto a huge billboard to advertise against underage drinking.

More like "aboriginality"! amirite?