+577

In the sims, its fun to invite your neighbors over for a nice dinner then, as they are leaving, trap them in a box for a week or so. amirite?

offensiveand_vulgars avatar
28 22
The voters have decided that offensiveand_vulgar is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I used to be just plain awful at The Sims 1 until I began using cheat codes. One time, I made a family of poindexters, the youngest child of which was named Kurt. Kurt, an annoying boy who constantly wore a birthday hat, got on my nerves to the point where I decided there was no other humane option than to kill him in the most gruesome way possible. First, I built a small swimming pool, locked him inside of it without a ladder, and left him there. He swam all night long, and when the school bus came the next day, Kurt miraculously overcame the boundaries and hopped right on out of the pool. After this failed attempt and my inability to slap Kurt in his birthday hat wearing, glasses covered face, I decided to lock him in a two square foot room with a plate of cookies and await his impending doom. Kurt stood there crying, passing out, and perpetually wetting himself for seven days, completely ignoring his plate of cookies. He then walked out unharmed.

@Desdemona I used to be just plain awful at The Sims 1 until I began using cheat codes. One time, I made a family of...

Oh my god...Now I want to try this :D I'll make a boy named Kurt and kill him just for you :D
...I don't think I'm going to tell my therapist about this.

Dominos avatar Domino Yeah You Are +21Reply

You made me laugh so much with that story! Once I resurrected a ghost by mistake, so then I couldn't kill him, he annoyed me no end so I know how you feel about kurt.

i prefer pool parties and then making them drown in the pool >:)

oh we're talking about the sims??? yeah i dont do that.

brunetterox915s avatar brunetterox915 Yeah You Are +29Reply

you shouldnt have said "in the sims"

If i'm feeling really generous, I give them two-week old salad :)

@If i'm feeling really generous, I give them two-week old salad :)

Or how about five day old burnt waffles? Or leaving them with the children? Or, like I prefer, HAVING children with them, and then killing them off when you cheat and make their devil child "all grown up"?

Cassileigh16s avatar Cassileigh16 Yeah You Are +3Reply

it's incredibly annoying when you're torturing the children of some family, and a social worker comes and walks right through all of the barriers and takes the children away.
i mean, come on. talk about a buzzkill.

Orrr you put them in a small room with a rocket launcher or fireplace, a bunch of wooden chairs, and no door. Fire - death - haunted house:)

wow you guys make me wonder about the human race...
hahas jk SADISM FTW!

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +2Reply

LOL YES

Applescruffs avatar Applescruff Yeah You Are 0Reply

ahaha I have a Basement in my Sim's house to lock all of the annoying neighbors and paparazzi in. [I have all of the Sims 3 Ep & SP]
But they never seem to die!

Canadian_Ninjas avatar Canadian_Ninja Yeah You Are 0Reply

I dont know what you guys are talking about. I have sims on my ipod touch and i cant have kids or lock peopl up and theres no school bus or social worker. Does any one else have that problem?

@gimme_sympathy I dont know what you guys are talking about. I have sims on my ipod touch and i cant have kids or lock peopl up and...

They are talking about the pc/mac version. The iPod version is nothing like the computer game because on the computer you can do all of this and more (so much fun!). If you like the boring and stupid iPod version, get the computer games

@They are talking about the pc/mac version. The iPod version is nothing like the computer game because on the...

Thanks alot. Id been hearing alot about people doing crazy stuff with their sims and i was like " what the heck? All my sim does is eat and work"

@gimme_sympathy Can you really? Cuz i already have a husband and all and i cant.

Yeah, found that too. I divorced my husband (while he was living with me) and then got our relationship and everytime our relationship went up a level i checked underromance for it. it will eventully comeup.

Yeah. i had that problem at first. So i divorced my husband then pressed try for baby when we were engaged again. (: