+322

You highly doubt Snooki actually wrote that book. amirite?

Hairyleos avatar Books
1 25
The voters have decided that Hairyleo is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

“Gia danced around a little, shaking her peaches for show. She shook it hard. Too hard. In the middle of a shimmy, her stomach cramped. A fart slipped out. A loud one. And stinky….He had an OK body. Not fat at all. And naturally toned abs. She could pour a shot of tequila down his belly and slurp it out of his navel without getting splashed in the face.”

Here's an excerpt from the book I found online. Do you still doubt she wrote it?

@“Gia danced around a little, shaking her peaches for show. She shook it hard. Too hard. In the middle of a...

(spelingizimportent): Haha! That's hilarious. But she said herself that she didn't write it. She hired someone to right it for her and just gave her a few ideas.

Hairyleos avatar Hairyleo Yeah You Are 0Reply

Snooki does make herself look really stupid on jersey shore but honestly she is pretty intelligent. Just because she goes out and partys like normal people they just happen to have cameras film it, it doesn't mean shes dumb.

fuckoffwhores avatar fuckoffwhore Yeah You Are +8Reply
@fuckoffwhore its not her being a party animal that makes her dumb, her being dumb makes her dumb.

But that's the thing. She's not as dumb as people think...if you (not you just people in general) were in her position then people would say the same thing.

@RaShEllllA But that's the thing. She's not as dumb as people think...if you (not you just people in general) were in her...

I understand where you're coming from, but she does act stupid on the show. Repeatedly. She could, somehow, be smart, but she never acts like it on the show.

Hairyleos avatar Hairyleo Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Hairyleo I understand where you're coming from, but she does act stupid on the show. Repeatedly. She could, somehow, be...

(also to penniegeegangstafarm) Yes because she's out to have a good time with her friends. Doesn't everyone act stupid around true friends? I know I do. It's annoying how people always judge her and think she's a stupid whore when she's not.

@RaShEllllA (also to penniegeegangstafarm) Yes because she's out to have a good time with her friends. Doesn't everyone act...

you dont have to be a stupid bitch when your out with your friends. i usualy make more friends when im out, not get hated for being a dumb bitch. there is a difference between what you said, acting stupid to have a good time, and what i said, which is her actualy being stupid.

fuckoffwhores avatar fuckoffwhore Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fuckoffwhore you dont have to be a stupid bitch when your out with your friends. i usualy make more friends when im out, not get...

I do agree that she acts stupid by her actions but honestly just because of that it does not mean she's incapable of writing a book...

@RaShEllllA I do agree that she acts stupid by her actions but honestly just because of that it does not mean she's incapable...

yeah stupid people can write books. thats no argument in her deffensive of not being stupid

fuckoffwhores avatar fuckoffwhore Yeah You Are -2Reply
@fuckoffwhore yeah stupid people can write books. thats no argument in her deffensive of not being stupid

Honestly I see your side of how she is portrayed on the show. But she is probably stressed and she wants to have fun...I have seen many interviews of her and she is nothing like the person on Jersey Shore. She isn't super smart but she's not dumb like you think she is

@RaShEllllA Honestly I see your side of how she is portrayed on the show. But she is probably stressed and she wants to have...

how is it you can say she isnt super dumb like i say she is, but you wont accept everyone saying she doesnt have a normal level of intelligence like you say she does.

fuckoffwhores avatar fuckoffwhore Yeah You Are -3Reply
@fuckoffwhore how is it you can say she isnt super dumb like i say she is, but you wont accept everyone saying she doesnt have a...

Because people don't really know her. I don't either, but I believe that she is smart and so do other people. Everyone is just assuming things and you don't officially know unless you know her or have read her book

@RaShEllllA She did lol

How do you know? because she said so?

Devices avatar Device Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Device How do you know? because she said so?

Yes. She was on Ellen. She did write the book. I'm not saying she wrote if well I'm just saying she wrote it lol

i dunno. but the way she acts even when shes sober gives off the "im a stupid bitch" vibe

@fuckoffwhore i dunno. but the way she acts even when shes sober gives off the "im a stupid bitch" vibe

people hire ghost writers to write their books. Basically the person talks and the writer types everything.

oh my god she wrote a book? what could she possibley have to say? "fake tan, whore out, get drunk, be obnoxious, be a bitch, live your life like mine (:" or is it "in order to get a good fake tan, you must first eexfoliate"

fuckoffwhores avatar fuckoffwhore Yeah You Are +1Reply

Snooki can write AND read? Wow......

Just to answer everyone's questions, myprofile is right. She hired a writer and talked with them on the phone, giving suggestions and plot details. She said so on an interview.

She probably can't even read

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are -1Reply