+214

The Catholic Church hates homosexuals and abortions, when homosexuals are the ones having the least abortions. amirite?

Swickeds avatar
5 11
The voters have decided that Swicked is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Catholics don't "hate" homosexuals or abortions, we are AGAINST killing innocent babies, no matter what the situation is and we are AGAINST sex before marriage, and since marriage is defined as a union between a man and woman, homosexual sex will always be premarital. Also God made sex for reproduction, Gay sex is not reproductive, its just like using birth control, which is also something against the Catholic religion. So we don't HATE gays, they are just sinners like all of us are, like Jesus said "He without sin shall cast the first stone"

@Catholics don't "hate" homosexuals or abortions, we are AGAINST killing innocent babies, no matter what the...

(Yeahhbuddy:)): Oh wow. That's possibly the best explanation I've ever heard on this subject ;] ((coming from a Catholic))
lol. You should paste it on every post where people are fighting about Catholicism and homosexuals xD

(Yeahhbuddy:)): You can be gay and be in love with and date a guy, but not like gay buttsex... does that mean the catholic church would be ok with it? (btw this isn't rhetorical)

Not true. I'm catholic and we don't hate homosexuals. God loves everyone equally. And abortions are a whole different story. But it is true that the church wants to preserve all human life

either way, they're homosexual, which is why the catholic churches hate them.

They're 2 separate things that are, really, in no way connected.

@horsechick They're 2 separate things that are, really, in no way connected.

I totally agree. I'm all for homosexuals, but that is some fucking terrible reasoning.

Im catholic & i dont hate homosexuals. I have beliefs about abortions but at the end of the day thats a decision made by someone else & none of my buisness ;we all have struggles:( & arent catholocs supposed to love everyone?! I try to love everyone & i dont see how homosexuals are causing harm to the world:/

LOL

Swickeds avatar Swicked Yeah You Are 0Reply

Catholics are the most tolerant of both in general out of all the Christian churches