+742

"I don't care what other people think." Yes, you do. You care what your teacher thinks of your essay, you care about what your date thinks of your outfit, and you care about your friends' opinions about you. Just because you speak your mind doesn't mean you don't give a damn about others' opinions, amirite?

shelbyam118s avatar
22 10
The voters have decided that shelbyam118 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

InbeforeSuperHipsterWhodoesntcarewhatpeoplethink

I tend to say 'I try not to care what people I don't like think of me."
That doesn't mean I don't care if they like what I've done (Art for example), I just don't care if they don't like me.

@I tend to say 'I try not to care what people I don't like think of me." That doesn't mean I don't care if they...

(Good day.): yeah me too. like i dont care what my friends thnk about me cuz if they dont like me than they can fuck off for all i care i can find new ones. but yeah its kinda hurts when people dont like my music, but i get over, it becasue most of the kids in my school do like it.

Seriously? You're starting shit with me? No, actually, I'm not one of those people, but apparently you're the type that doesn't have anything better to do that troll. Kindly fuck off.

@Black_No_1 Seriously? You're starting shit with me? No, actually, I'm not one of those people, but apparently you're the...

Such a harsh tone. I'm not the one typing a paragraph and saying "you're welcome" as if people care enough to thank you. I typed four words, hardly a waste of my time. I am not a troll, but I seem to have easily sparked some emotion there.

Luffys avatar Luffy Yeah You Are 0Reply

I do care what people that matter to me think; I don't care what random asshats(aka, the rest of the world) think at all. As a matter of fact, I consider it a public service to offend the type of person who isn't happy unless they have something to bitch about.

You're welcome.