+120

Disney taught us to never stop believing in dreams. Harry Potter taught us that friendship and love dominates all evil. Narnia taught us that we must all grow up and leave our childhood behind, but never forget it. Percy Jackson taught us that there's a hero in all of us. Glee taught us that no matter how different there's always one thing we have in common, amirite?

Loamelias avatar
11 12
The voters have decided that Loamelia is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Actually Journey taught us to not stop believing.

Hoping for a witty joke. You know Amirite has gone down hill when these kinds of posts get homepaged. Smh.

@iceeselenawiz Hoping for a witty joke. You know Amirite has gone down hill when these kinds of posts get homepaged. Smh.

I agree. We should try to make better posts instead of complaining though. By raising the standard, the crappy posts will seem much worse and won't make the homepage as often

*agrees with everything except glee

@Pedo_Cat *agrees with everything except glee

I'm sorry you feel that way. Block it out.

Loamelias avatar Loamelia Yeah You Are -1Reply

I love every single thing about that post.

alovelyukuleles avatar alovelyukulele Yeah You Are +3Reply

I was expecting some kind of funny ending....

I JUST read this on tumblr. I've actually read a few things from tumblr...
But, no one has heard them before so I'm fine with it :D

Manga has taught me that everyone who acts like they don't like me are just a tsundere.

I posted this two years ago. Don't get so butthurt over the quality. You all voted for it, not me.

Loamelias avatar Loamelia Yeah You Are 0Reply

What do you mean Disney?