+445

You've wished that you had the opportunity to just up and destroy something without consequence. I mean, who hasn't dreamt about smashing a window, flipping a table, or kicking a door in like a badass? amirite?

AnonymousJacksons avatar
10 14
The voters have decided that AnonymousJackson is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well, you can't do it down, can you? :P

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@528491 technically you could down a beverage

Any recommendations? I'm thirsty now.

@AnonymousJackson Any recommendations? I'm thirsty now.

I'd recommend V8 pomegranite and bluberry juice, or water

@AnonymousJackson Blueberry juice? Sounds exotic!

It's really good, my mom bought and was like "drink this it has antioxidents, it nourishes your brain, blah blah blah" so I drank some to make her shut up and it suprisingly tasted really good, like a weird flavor of koolaid

@528491 It's really good, my mom bought and was like "drink this it has antioxidents, it nourishes your brain, blah blah...

If it's similar to pomegranate juice, I'd probably get addicted to that as well haha.

@AnonymousJackson Double win then.

Pomegranate? I fucking love Pomegranate.

Legionaairres avatar Legionaairre Yeah You Are +2Reply
@AnonymousJackson You fucking win at life, too!

Pomegranate is amazing, I love the round orange texture on the outside and the juicy orange insides.

Legionaairres avatar Legionaairre Yeah You Are 0Reply

my friend broke a window once! we were at a sleepover and we locked her outside so she threw a frickin boot at the window and broke it open. when her mom got home she just said whatever and got it fixed.

hannabananass avatar hannabananas Yeah You Are +1Reply

How do you up something?