+100

Blood is so inconvenient--it stains, smells bad, and always seems to be in short supply. It would be way more convenient to have water running through our veins instead (if we ignore all that silly stuff about blood carrying all the nutrients for our bodies). That way dying of dehydration would be so much harder, amirite?

Champions avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that Champion is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If you cut yourself, water wouldn't clot. It would also evaporate out of your system, most likely.

@somewhere_I_belong If you cut yourself, water wouldn't clot. It would also evaporate out of your system, most likely.

I was clearly not trying to be scientific in any way, shape, or form. I'm glad you didn't take it at face value though

Champions avatar Champion Yeah You Are 0Reply

There are so many things wrong with this...

Sorry, I'm a person of logic and have a hard time looking past the obvious problems. Didn't mean to be annoying or anything.

Haha- 'all that silly stuff'

Blood is already mostly water.